006: questions for the doctor.

~💌~3RD LIFE Season three, episode twelve(3x12)~🌌~

~💌~
3RD LIFE
Season three, episode twelve
(3x12)
~🌌~

LUCY HAD LONG KNOWN SOMETHING WAS TWISTED ABOUT HER. She had always faced a lot of problems, and she always had a lot of faults that people ridiculed her for. Her biggest problem was this: she always said the opposite of what she thought. She wouldn't call it a lie, but she knew others wouldn't call it the truth, so it made her feel sickly when she thought of it.

Working with profilers made retaining information difficult (not impossible, just difficult), and Lucy found it more tiring now than ever. She didn't know why exactly. Other than Rossi, there was no way of them finding out, and she hated to admit it, but she trusted Rossi to keep his word. This was more serious than playful bickering. But still, she found her mind was plagued constantly of these thoughts. Someone knows. Someone will know. Someone knows something.

Perhaps she slipped up whilst being so truthful at the bar with Spencer. Well, it's happened now. No use in dwelling. She could do nothing now but act casual and do her job.

Her days had been going swimmingly, especially easy compared to the last few months. It was a sweet relief, now that she had someone to talk to that wasn't a profiler, that couldn't detect minor white lies and had no suspicions regarding her past. She was from West Virginia, she doesn't speak to her parents, she works for the BAU. That's all he wanted to know. He didn't even express irritation when Lucy suggested they keep this 'thing' on the down-low, and to move at a slow pace.

But, still, a phone call at work wouldn't be opposed. "Okay," she said, absentmindedly twirling her hair as she spoke into her phone. "Yeah, yeah, I'll see you later. Okay, bye." She hung up the phone, and hummed lightly as she placed it on her desk, planning on returning to her work.

Her head in the clouds, she hadn't even noticed the lack of pen scratching and keyboard clicking happening at the desks surrounding her. Until she did, and then she lifted her gaze and realised two pairs of eyes were on her. "What?" She asked, though the pinkening of her cheeks was enough of an indicator that she knew 'what'.

Emily and Derek shared a look. The former took this as her queue, as she began to mockingly twirl her hair and swing side to side in her desk chair. "Okay, bye," she heightened the pitch of her voice, which Lucy was quick to scrunch her nose up at. "What's going on there?"

Lucy huffed, turning back to her paperwork. "You all really need to get a hobby or something. And, no, probing into my personal life is not a hobby, despite you lot treating it as such."

Emily only pursed her lips, a sassy 'mm-hmm' was expressed before she turned back to her own work. Derek raised his hands in defence when Lucy sent him a pointed look. "All right, sheesh. No more probing."

Just before the conversation could be forgotten, Spencer walked by. "What's going on?" He asked, piling his satchel over his head and tossing it under his desk.

MASTERMIND | spencer reidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara