Chapter 4: No Accidents

*Thanks to everyone who has voted for this story so far. I appreciate the support!

Also, just a reminder that this story will cover Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda Holiday, Legends of Awesomeness (not every single episode, but mostly the important ones), Kung Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda 3, and Kung Fu Panda 4 in terms of content. It'll be a pretty long story, so I hope you look forward to what I come up with later storylines. Now, onto the new chapter!

Within a matter of minutes, Lucario and the Furious Five managed to reach the Training Hall. He was practically thrown through its wooden doors by Tigress, causing him to almost collapse from sheer dizziness and fatigue.

He shook his head about and glared at her in annoyance. Surprisingly, even her paw's tight grip caused his arm to feel a bit sore.

"You didn't need to drag me here, Tigress. I could have walked just fine."

Tigress looked a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry. I got a little ahead of myself."

Monkey stroked the side of his cheek. "Isn't that what you said when you slammed your door too hard and broke its hinges?"

Hearing this, she narrowed her amber eyes and pointed at him accusatively.

"That was an accident and you know it, Monkey!"

"Ah, but don't forget what Master Oogway always says." Mantis chimed in, trying his best to imitate the old tortoise's voice and mannerisms. "There are no accidents. Hehe."

Crane rolled his eyes. "Seriously, Mantis?"

"Yeah, lay off her, guys. We're supposed to make Lucario feel at home here, remember? You can tell your stupid jokes another time." Viper hissed.

"Thank you, Viper. Glad to see that someone has some common sense around here." Tigress grumbled. She then cleared her throat and gestured toward the entire room. "Welcome to the Training Hall. Its obstacles were designed by Master Shifu to help us practice our kung fu skills day in... and day out."

"And trust me, by day in and day out, she means it." Mantis added.

Lucario inspected all of these aforementioned obstacles with keen interest. They were split into different sections based on their level of difficulty and danger. Firstly, there appeared to be seven wooden clubs with sharp spikes sticking out of them. Each one swung back and forth above thin, rotating logs, putting anyone who dared enter at risk of getting smacked in the head or worse.

Afterwards, there was a large jade bowl shaped like a tortoise and seven-talon rings that hung from the ceiling via chains. Directly below them were multiple wooden sculptures that spun around depending on how a warrior traversed through that area. They were designed to look like crocodiles and had spikes placed all over their bodies as well.

The Training Hall's final obstacle consisted of metallic pipes that shot pillars of fire into the air. Warriors were tasked with anticipating when the fire would be released and when to dodge them accordingly.

Everything looked dangerous, but compared to the Tree of Beginning's three Regi guardians, they were complete child's play.

"Seems rather intimidating."

"It does seem that way, but if you're as good of a fighter as Tigress said, you shouldn't have any trouble with it, I'm sure." Viper kindly assured him.

"I'm aware. Believe it or not, I've actually gone through similar conditions during my own training in the past."

"You mean with Sir Aaron?" Tigress asked.