MAJOR UPDATE

Hello! I'm sorry for the bait, this is not a chapter update but this is a life update and a very important one at that. I have decided...

To finally make a Patreon. (Link in the comments)

BEFORE YOU GET NERVOUS, I WILL STILL BE UPLOADING CHAPTER'S HERE!!

If you're no longer interested, feel free to click out. But if you want to know what this is all about because you're interested in supporting me, or just out of curiosity, then keep reading.

I've realized that I spent a LOT of time writing for a community for free and while I love doing it just for the craft, I also see that I don't really get much reward from it. Sure I have your love and support, but I wish that could pay my bills and buy me food. I decided that, hopefully, I'm worth a little more than that, so I made a Patreon.

As of right now, I have 2 (technically 3?) tiers available:

🧡Free Subscription🧡: You will get access to early CHAPTER PREVIEWS of the Twisted Wonderland fan-fiction! If you find yourself wanting crumbs but you're too impatient to wait for the next update, then you can get a small look for what comes next on Patreon! FOR FREE!!!

💚Green Tier💚: For only $3 (with a 7-day Free Tial), you can get early access to the following: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru, Stalker's Tango, and even some art that I've held back from sharing! This tier is just a general means of a nice monthly tip to keep me motivated so I can keep you all fed!

💜Purple Tier💜: For $6, you can get the benefits of Green Tier AND: Preview chapters of ALL my stories (fan-fictions and my original book), the occasional FULL early chapter, and MAYBE some more mature art. No, nothing NSFW, just artistic nudity.

And last but not least, this is NOT yet added, but I hope it will be soon...

💙Blue Tier💙: For $15, you get all the benefits of both Green AND Purple Tier while also including: Full Chapter Early Access of ALL my stories (fan-fictions and original book), and a completely new fan-fiction available ONLY on Patreon/Blue Tier.

I know a lot of my readers are teenagers, so I'm not expecting a flood of supporters or anything, and I know that some of you might see this as unfair or mean. I mean, I remember when I brought it up and ALL the comments were against is (Especially on Wattpad). And I know that, unfortunately, that maybe some of you might not even think it's worth paying for. But I need a way to survive in this society and I can't do that only on thoughts and prayers alone.

I will keep updating here, but just be aware of the changes.

If you have read this far, thank you for taking the time to do it. Even if you only join my Patreon for free, it still means a lot to me from the bottom of my dummy thicc heart.

Next chapter will be here soon!