Rizzlers coquette lifestyle

One day the rizzler was walking home from his long sloppy makeout session with the penguin and decided to make riddles to give to batman because he is an attention whore and he craves it a lot when not around penguin. As the rizzler pulled out his coquette journal, perfectly decorated with riddles and question marks.

Rizzler wrote, pencil scraping across paper, "riddle me this, riddle me that," and the rizzler got carried away, writing away, peacefully humming to question mark beats.

The rizzler is really fucking annoying sometimes with his preppy shit, but hes one of the persons who is happy that jonkler died cause he always thought he was an annoying shit who never stopped farting on the intercoms. Most importantly rizzler thought jonkler was always a bad boyfriend to harley because one time harley had a mental breakdown due to being shitted on at night. Now all rizzler can do is shit on him (insulting wise, not on his fake grave) at night writing in his cute coquette journal!

After writing coquettely some coquette passive aggressive coquette stuff in his coquette journal, he picks up his coquette phone to see his coquette lockscreen with a coquette notification bar

"I am jonkler.. dont beleev me? Meet me at the iceberg leg lunges.. i hav yer boyfrend held captive.. heeheteehee... HAHAHHAHAHAIAHAHH" the message read out coquettely.

Rizzler thought it was a lie, so he didnt act so fast, his first instinct was to call Cobblepot. But there was no answer, just left on voicemail, but after a few minutes of being on voicemail there was a loud laugh from the jonkler.

"Leave my coquette boyfriend alone... jonkler! Stop this madness!" The rizzler messages back coquettely.

Rizzler knew he had to give up his coquettness of a coquette journal thats pretty coquette for his coquette boyfriend.. He got into his coquette car and drove away coquettely, smashing his coquette foot on the coquette pedal. His coquette hands coquettely steered the coquette wheel, driving 225 mph, an amount of mph that definitely wont kill you, not coquettely atleast. He drove around gotham with his hands sweating and tears ejaculating from his eye.

 "STOP! NOOO!!!" The tears yelled as they left his eye tissue, leaving behind their family. 

At the iceberg leg lunges lounge, he ran out his car, his bodies nervous system fully aware and activated,but he forgot one thing. His big humoungus coquette cupcake to give him energy for whats to come (its his cheat day today!) He ran and lunged on those beautiful muscly coquette legs (he doesnt skip leg day) and lunged into the window and front rolled into the lounge to see a tall bleached white skin green hair figure, smiling in the dark. UwU

Rizzler froze up

Rizzler froze up. He wasnt so coquette anymore when he saw his boyfriend about to fall into an electrecution trap full of maggots and burned coquette ribbons. The tall figure stepped out, turning out to be the Jonkler.

"I.. i thought you were dead.. I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST SOME RANDOM THUG MESSING AROUND! Why would you fake your death! I was so happy you died!" And at this point, rizzler wasnt talking in his usual annoying fucking voice, he just wanted his emo boyfriend back.

"Hahahahaa..... well whats the fun in not faking it and fooling everyone! Hahahahaha!" The jonkler did a little tap dance towards a lever, "So coquette..." jonklers voice deepened, now electrocuting the penguin.

"Please.. let my precious sexy babe go..." the rizzler begged, not even remembering to do a riddle that'll stop this madness. He just lunged back on his muscly legs, accidentally stepping on the electric floor, he screamed in pain.

The jonkler continued to laugh like a maniac, pulling the lever once more and torturing Rizzlers coquette boyfriend. One by one, the rizzler managed to get through the tremendous pain. He electrocuted himself stepping on each panel but he finds it impossible to let go of his boyfriend, cobblepot. The rizzler took out his question mark riddle stick, and used it like a bamboo stick and glided across the area and hooked it onto the chains to climb himself up to the place where joker was torturing cobblepot. During this time, he took out a thug by choking them with his question mark stick. One by one, he got closer to the area, and he crawled in a grate where he could climb over... and then, WHAM! 

He smacked Jonkler right in his level 20 gyat and deflated it, while also shooting it with a shrinking ray.

After this, we see cobblepot and Edward sharing a huge sloppy kiss after being seperated for more than 3 hours. Rizzlers legs were shaking from the electric shocks, but it felt nice to feel his lovers lips on his. As they kissed, they passionately floated, levetating from the air.