big Fight angst warning sad

Batman was alerted while making a tiktok video that jonkler was reported alive blowing up a bank and menacingly stealing a fortune from the bank. This shit is too confusing, but in summary jonkler shat on the workers and shot them all down. Batman now needs to save gotham from jonkler. Batman was so happy Jonkler died but couldn't say that cause his stupid fucking moral code claims hes not allowed to kill however,  i doubt he hasnt killed people before because what happens when he breaks 70 bones on a criminals body ontop of a rooftop? How will they help themselves? 

Batman now was walking into the batcave. He had a couple gadgets. A few dildos. A few extra luxury cars, and his unpaid taxes. 

Batman stripped down his clothes, putting on his batman suit. Looking menacing, alfred appears from out of the shadows. "Are you sure youre completely ready to face Jonkler, master bruce?"

"I am ready, Alfred. I am ready to lock him up in Solitary Confinement, forever. I even might send him to Russia too!" Batman responds, as he does the renegade, "i slayed."

Batman glides out into the open, landing on a rooftop, taking down a few armed thugs with snipers, breaking their bones and leaving them unconscious.

He glided on the way to the bank, using his extra gadgets to track down the jonkler. Meanwhile batman is on his journey there, the Rizzler and Harley Quinn have already arrived there, ready to fight off the joker. Batman got there fast, and confronted Harley, who is hiding in the shadows preparing to take down thugs.

"Harley? You're supposed to be in prison." Batman states, pulling out a menacing look.

"I am here to stop the Jonkler, because he is a lying stinky farting hoe!" harley responds, hoping to get the batman on her side, "and so is the Rizzler, he would rather fight Jonkler than give up his beautiful love life with Cobblepot."

"I see. Well, if you do one move to break my trust, i will tell, Quinn." Batman now moves beside her, in a moment of attack he throws a smoke bomb and takes harley with him.

He fights off all the guys, and so does harley, before they kick open the door, waiting for the Rizzler to come rizz up some dudes and then smack them with his riddle stick.

Then they hear a loud fart coming from behind them. "Oops." The rizzler says. They walk inside the building, seeing Jonkler laughing maniacally,

"You guys are so funny! Hahahaha! Batman working with two villains? Funny..." the jonkler holds a little lever, "and once again you fell for the old joker gag..." 

They all laugh as they get contaminated with laughing gas. The impact on their lungs was crazy but batman pulled out three gas masks from his belt (he has unlimited gadgets) and places it on their head. Harley then swings ontop of a pole, and kicks the jonkler through the glass, and batman does a surprise attack, while the Rizzler shits himself while undoing the bombs. "Phew..." he said, "erm..." 

Theres a huge guy behind rizzler. He prepares his fighting stance, before poking the titan in the balls with his stick, and then his shorts evaporate and a bunch of pictures of sonics feet with fungus falls on the floor. Looks like jonkler thugs have a foot fetish.

"This stops now, jonkler." Batman holds him up.

"Okay okay ill stop!" Jonkler cries, "i just wanted to throw a surprise party to say im retiring as a villain! Im gonna be a mcdonalds worker!"

"Ok good." Batman says.

And after that everybody was happy and all the jonkler thugs became subway workers because of influence by their idol from only fans (jonkler) and crime decreased by 58%. Batman still has work to do...