On the 20th of December (forever and always)

Believe me or not, this is the first song I wrote EVER... 2 years ago and I just found this in my stuff but seriously... Its cheesy I know.... Anyways its dedicated to Kevin :( </3

I wish he would read the things he was never meant to read :( </3

-Rose

On the 20th of December, I still remember you even when I sleep.  

I'd be searchin through my phone and imagine you right here with me.  

I'd imagine traveling the world, but the only place I'd rather be is being next to you.

I don't need cars and  I don't need airplanes to run and touch your heart.

I don't need helicopters and  I don't need jet skis to fly and grab your hand.

I don't need limos and I don't need aircraft's to come and stare at your eyes.

All I really want is you....

If I could see you then  I'd run a million miles. I don't care how far. I don't even care if it takes a century to get to where you are.

I don't really care if people say I can't make it but who says we can't make it? But I believe that we can !

On the 20th of December I always remember you and even when I cry.

I would remember fallin into you. Maybe I said we can't do it. We can't make it but watch me touch your heart.

I don't need money and  I don't need fame to imagine me grabbing your hand.

I don't have a career and  I don't have a billion houses to come and stare at your eyes.

But all I really want is you.

Being where you are and wait for me cuz ill be runnin a million miles from where I am. To come and touch your heart.

I'll be runnin through the mountains into the rain forest to come and grab your hand.

ill be runnin through the rain into the snow until the winter reaches fall but ill still be runnin back to you.

Just please wait for me. Even if I don't have cars. Even if I don't have planes or even if I don't have a million houses to pray that ill see you.

I don't even have a career but it doesn't mean that I don't know love!

Even when its on December and I remember me imagining touching your heart.

Even when its on December and I remember you saying goodnight.

Even when its on December and I remember me runnin back to you.

And if there was a choice between wealth or you.

My choice would be with you and I don't need cars. I don't need airplanes to make that perfect choice.

I don't need helicopters. I don't need jet skis to make that perfect choice.

Cuz all I really need is you and you'd be the right choice over everything in this whole world. Cuz you are my dream and you're exactly where I'm supposed to be. On the 20th of december. ( Forever and always )