The complications I face in life -Beth

Just so that you know, the things that you were never meant to read isn't all about reading my songs but to see what its like to live the life of me :( Today I have nothing to say, which such pain in my soul... I can't barely speak :( I wanna talk about my problem some more so that I can no longer be a slave to my past and that I can survive the present and live the future :)

I really hate it when the best friend of your life and the person whom you trust your heart with... just stabs you in the back and just dumps you. Remember Beth? Well she was my best friend ever!!! She was like the ketchup to my French fries :( and now, she is just a jerk... I love Beth, I really do but everything has just grown just so complicated...

She met me up on Facebook a few days ago... (she talked to me after 2 years), which was the same 2 years I had to live without Kevin... </3 She is still the same :( The same snobby jerkface that will always break my heart and whom I will always care for :( this is how it got down...

Beth: Rose?

Me: Beth? Hi :)

Beth: Stay away from my ex -_____-

Me: Excuse me.. O__o

Beth: You heard me! I never want you talking to him again! I always knew that you'd be a loser without me.. but seriously? talking to my ex is so not cool ! -___- no wonder your friendless!

Me: Beth... I do not know your ex.. you know that I don't even talk to your guy friends.. They are bad news for me and you :( And this is the first time we talked in 2 years! Can't we just talk?

Beth: Kevin doesn't want to talk to you anymore... He has moved on ...Good luck living forever alone Rose...

Me: Beth, its been 2 years and I have moved on! We are in 2012 and I am happy :) I lived 16 years without Kevin and I can definitely live without him :)  Why are you bringing him up anyway? You didn't even answer my question?

Beth: I told everyone about you and Kevin... everyone knows what you said and what you did to hurt him... Everyone hates you!

Me: Why? I thought you were my friend! And why would you tell everyone? :O Don't you have a life? You know my pain and the struggles I go through... why are you adding more pain for me? :'(  And hey! You told me to break up with him.. I only broke his heart for you and you betrayed me :(

Beth: Just forget it.. Your nobody without me! I never want to talk to you again you loner! Stay away from my friends and my facebook friends and my ex! And most of all stay away from me! You friendless loser! And just to make sure that we NEVER speak again... You are in my blocked list!!

Me: Wait.. what? Beth? :( What did I do just now? What happened? Why are you doing this? We are best friends... :(

She didn't reply... and I cried and it turns out she faked the 'Stop talking to my ex ' thing just to bring me down, I don't even talk to the guys that she knows :( So I couldn't stand the fact that people would hate me so I changed schools and never saw Beth again :( Crazy... I know but I am so alone in this world...

I am not asking for your sympathy... I just wish that I could have a REAL best friend to hug me tight and say, "I am here for you and don't cry Rose, everything will be alright. :) " I want someone who I could gossip and share secrets with and have slumber parties too :( Beth is right.. I really am a loner :(

-Rose

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 30, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Things that you were never meant to read (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें