5

"Okay but like. Other Scott can not be in this bed. I feel like I'm surrounded by guys" I say as I sit up from the mattress. It's been three days since the whole Lucas Lee thing.

Other Scott sits up as well and looks at me which causes Jimmy to sit up. You would think Wallace would cuddle with one of his boyfriends. But his arm is locked around my torso so I'm trapped.

Scott mentions Ramona again and suddenly Wallace is sitting up as well.

"Baby please tell me why Scott is babbling about his girlfriend when he still has a fake one? " Wallace asks me in a sleepy tone as Other Scott and Jimmy throw their hands up cause it's as if they aren't there.

"Mmmm cause it's Scott. Oh. I'm dating Matthew Patel for sure now. He's my hansome boy" I say as Wallace smiles.

"Good girl" he says.

Later on we head out to where Envy and Todd are performing.

Of course I just watch Knives and Neil hug and shit.

(Btw for you Neil lovers, I have a Neil fan fiction out! )

Pretty soon the performance occurs as Matthew appears by my side.

"Hm. Ah yes. Todd. He's vegan" Matthew states as I nod.

Dunno what that has to do with anything.

But okay.

After the performance, we are invited backstage. Todd looks at Matthew and I for a moment as the most anxiety driven conversation ever starts up.

"I am so pissed off for you" Julie says as Envy tells her to shut the fuck up.

I just sit there and look at Matthew who waves at Todd. Todd waves back. Evil exes are odd.

Knives mentions about how she kissed the lips that kissed Envy so Todd punched her. Her highlights are gone and Neil is helping her up. What a strange little couple. Very strange.

Just like Matthew and I. We are weird as shit.

Scott goes to punch Todd and now there is a hole in the wall. Matthew and I shrug and start making out as there is a fight going on outside of the room.

Julie just watches us from the side and makes puking noises as Matthew flips her off. Suddenly Scott and Todd are in another room having a bass battle. And shortly after, as Matthew is about to take my shirt off... The vegan police enter the place and drain Todd's powers. Then Scott defeats him. Afterwards we just head to the pizza place as we are asked about an after party. I shrug and say sure. Knowing Roxy will be there.

So shit will go down again. Jeez we can never get a break. Er well Scott never gets one. Which is sad. I wanna be at home cuddling Wallace as we watch Lucas Lee movies.

Or cuddle with Matthew as he tells me how much of a theatre kid he was.

Ah boy. We head to the party as I just head to the bad immediately. This has been a long night. Like really long.

Roxy appears and starts picking a fight with Scott. My one demon appears from behind the counter as one of Matthew's follows slowly after. They hand us whiskey as I shrug. We could have gotten cheap shit at the Rockit.

I down it as Roxy notices me and Matthew. Mostly Matthew. Guess I never met her yet. I just know who she is.

"Who is this pretty girl Patel? " she asks as he shrugs.

"My girlfriend" he says simply as he sips his whiskey.

"GIRLFRIEND? WE NEED MORE GOSSIP SESSIONS! " she shouts as Scott lunges as her. They fight again and soon Roxy is defeated as well. Wallace walks over to me, kisses me on the cheek, and whispers in my ear.

"By the way. Your ex is here. Ya know. Gaige. So Neil, to which Knives agreed with this, Matthew, and I are pretending to be your boyfriends on purpose. Well Matthew is already your boyfriend. You know what I mean" he whispers cooly as the party just continues.

I stand there with Wallace and Matthew as Neil walks over as well.

That's when I see my ex. Imagine a 6'2 emo who is 25. And I am 23. Not to mention his shaggy brown hair and glasses. Along with his piercings and mcr tattoos. He dumped me for some blonde chick named Sammy a while ago.

Neil puts his arm around me and whispers total gibberish in my ear as Gaige orders a drink. That's when he notices me with three other guys.

"Y/n..?" He asks as I cock my head to the side.

"Oh. Hey Gaige" I say with a small wave.

"Who are these three dudes? " he asks as Wallace looks over at Gaige.

"We are her boyfriends silly! Hi I'm Wallace. Wallace Wells" Wallace says as he holds his hand out.

A cold smirk is on his face.