FRAIL HEARTS AND DEAD ROSES

Freya Elizabeth Rose Garcia-according to her son, she is a super mom! She may not have superpowers or wear capes, but her strength and resilience are what make her extraordinary. Despite being a single mom, Freya does her best to take up the role of father and fill in the void in her son's chest. There's nothing in this world that she wants more than to see her son happy. But despite her being a strong woman, she also had a dark past that she didn't want to share with her son. Ang multo ng kahapon na ayaw niya ng balikan, at kasama doon ang ama ng anak niya. She doesn't hate her son's father, but she grew to feel like he never existed. For right now, she is already happy for the 'Supermom' she has become.

Until one day, the father-Alessandro Joaquin Montecillo-came back after 10 years to claim them as his so-called 'family'.

Is this proof that true love can withstand the test of time and that it is never too late to find happiness again, or will they just end up breaking their frail hearts and leave trails of dead roses?

---

R-18
Not suitable for minors.

This story is a work of fiction. Any names of person, characters, plot, places, events, business and incidents are products of the author's imagination.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

©2024

pridesinner_