Zalgo

On July 27, 2004, on SomethingAwful website, a user named Goon Shmorky uploaded several versions of the comic Nancy and Archie in which the term Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ was used. On August 22, 2009, Shmorky explained the creation of Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ on the SomethingAwful forums, making a post in which he explains detailed the origin of Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘. He claims that he likes how people are trying to solve the meme, while no one knows Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘'s true origin. He goes on to say that he is the creator of Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ and that he just made it up.

-

-

Z͠a̛'l͘ga̶t҉ot̡h, better known as Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘, is one of the overarching antagonists of the Creepypasta mythos.

He is an iconic figure on the internet, achieving a legendary status as an urban legend and a subject of numerous memes. Many perceive him as the embodiment of chaos and evil, drawing comparisons to the later interpretations of the renowned horror writer H.P. Lovecraft.

-

-

Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ lives in a palace of tortured glass, served by legions of monsters forged from the tears of the undead, each one clad in armor carved from the concentrated suffering of grieving mothers. He also is said to live within all mankind, waiting for the thin glass wall within them to crack, so that he may take over.