Puppeteer

-

The Puppeteer is a vengeful spirit who feeds on loneliness and depression. He targets the emotionally fragile, using them for his own gain and power. He will stalk a victim for a certain period of time, slowing twisting them into believing that there is no way from escaping life's torment other than death. Although the Puppeteer works alone his two unwilling proxies, Zachary and Emra, are used in special occasions for when he needs a quick snack. They will seclude the victim in different ways, making the hunt much easier for the Puppeteer.

The demonic poltergeist was once a normal teenage boy by the name of Jonathon Blake who after a horrible break up with the love of his life, secluded himself away from human contact. When he found no reason to continue he locked himself in a room and hung himself leaving his body to be found a few weeks later.

But Blake's spirit awoke once more, filled with wrath and anger as he transformed into the vicious spirit known as the Puppeteer. Seen as his life was filled with decisions others made for him, within the afterlife the ghost was finally able to take control of his own life and choices. Believing a standard human name wouldn't suit him any longer, he renamed himself as The Puppeteer— to work behind the curtains and control humans the same way someone would control a puppet would become his reason to exist.

-

-

Appearance

-

-

The Puppeteer is described as being lean and tall. Standing at 6'3", he has an intimidating demeanor. His style of clothing is grungy-like. Sporting a black trench coat, hoodie, undershirt, jeans, sneakers, and beanie. After awakening as The Puppeteer his original light tanned skin had turned grey, his hair color also changed from dark brown to jet black, and his eyes are now golden yellow. Brown was his original eye color.

The Puppeteer has two body forms. One where he is completely transparent and one where he's able to produce a very solid form. The transparent apparition is where he's the most presentable with. In this form, he can stalk and prey upon his victims without spending too much energy. Meanwhile, with the solid form, he's only able to become completely solid when he needs to grab a hold of something or someone. This is used mostly when he finishes a kill. Tears and saliva stains around his eyes and mouth. His arms are two-well crafted doll's prosthetics.

-

-

Personality 

-

-

As Jonathan Blake, he was a very withdrawn person and an introvert, but he also had a very creative soul. He took good care of his four younger siblings when their parents were away. But now, as The Puppeteer, he is extremely manipulative, charming and a smooth talker to his victims. He is also narcissistic, greedy, cruel, stubborn, and only does everything for his own gain.