Introduction

[Scene Started with *A Walt Disney Picture Presents* and then the Curtains opens to find a book, and the cover it says 'Wish']

[The book opened to revealed a story, and a narrator speak]

Wish

'Once upon a time in far away land, there was a kingdom named Rosas. While beautiful and all, Rosas became terrorized by a evil monster.

[Then The Camera Zooms in the book, and to make it like a paper show]

The brave, good people of the island tried to slay it, but they were beaten each time. 

They thought the people give up, until
Then, out of nowhere, came a powerful sorcerer named Magnifico,

[Magnifico shines on the light, like a king]

with his abilities he slayed the beast and freed the people.

[Then King Magnifico uses his magic to slayed the beast down]

Rosas was so grateful they named him and, his his beautiful wife, Amaya, as the king and queen of Rosas.

The new king would go on to prove how generous and good he truly was, by using his magic to grant wishes…

[Scene zoom out the candle, to see an old man, with her granddaughter on her lap. Reading a book for bed time]

'thanks to the new king of Rosas the people finally happy, and Grant their wishes, And the people lived happily ever after. The end'

[Saba closed the book]

"Wow! I loved Saba! Do it again!, do it again!"

"Well Asha, a deal's a deal. You've done reading your story, good night now."

"Fine, Saba!"

Saba said while tugging Asha to bed

"Saba..."

"Yes, mi nieta?"

"Do you miss them?... Mama and papa?"

Sabino looks at the last burning candle in the room with downcast eyes

"Yes... But it's alright, I still get to see them everyday"

"WHERE?" Asha exclaims thinking her grandpa just casually admitted he sees ghosts.

"In you" Sabino tells her as he caresses her head "You have your mother's talent and beauty, and my son's intelligence and curiosity... They live in you, dear"

"You think I'll be able to make magic too, like mama or papa?"

"You can do whatever you set your mind to dear, if you believe in that and work hard to achieve it"

"... Oooor I could just make a wish to king Magnifico! I bet he could make me a great artist and Smart just like mama and Papa. Maybe I can help King Magnifico in a second" Asha said enthusiastically

Sabino's smile disappeared with that first statement... Asha didn't notice as she was getting comfortable in bed not looking at her grandfather at the moment.

"Hey saba, you never told me what was the wish the king granted to you, what was it? And mama's and papa's wishes?"

Asha was in her questioning mood again, but Sabino's mind traveled to somewhere else for a moment, his glance seemed unfocused

"Saba? helloooo?" Asha clapped her hands a few times, as if to wake him up.

"Oh umm sorry I... I must be more tired than I thought, what was your question again?"

"What wish did the king grant you?" Asha asked excited to hear the answer

"... I don't know"
"....huh?"

"... I was asked to give my wish when I moved to Rosas and... To this day I can't remember what it was... But maybe that's just how it works"

"... Could be… Asha, can you promise me something?" Asha looks at her grandfather attentively and nods positively.

Yes I will, what is it?”

"Remember your Father say to you at the Stars?"

"Yeah! Why?"

[Then Saba opened the Window to see the sky with the wonderful stars in the sky]

"Always to remember that the Stars are there to guide us, to inspire us, to remind us to believe the possibility.  Remember this words from your father, ok nieta?"

"Ok Saba I will promise that!"

"Oh and one thing. When the time comes for you to make your wish for King Magnifico, DO NOT wish for him to make you an artist like your mother, Sakina studied and practiced for years to master her craft… and I think she’d like for you to do the same and Do NOT EVER Work with King Magnifico, Your Father and Magnifico had....um Alot of History, and please do not push yourself to hard”

"Okay! I’ll practice everyday! To make drawings just as pretty as mama’s!, and why can't I help The King, I mean imagen me as an Assistant of the King” Asha’s joy returned with full force.

"Well...how do I explain this. Oh nevermind but please promise me, that I told you ok"

"Ok! I promise Saba!"

Sabino seemed pleased “That’s good to hear, thank you”

“But what should I wish for then, when I'm 18?”

Sabino fell silent for a moment and just said simply “You have a lot of time to decide, I’m sure you’ll know by then”

Sabino realizes they’ve been rambling too much and it's waaay past her bed time "Alright, we’ve been stalling long enough, night night"

Asha pretty much ignores that it’s bed time and just throws more questions "You think king Magnifico hasn’t granted your wish yet? Shouldn’t we ask him about it?"

"Now now Asha, you’ve got enough questions answered for the day” He says as he covers Asha with her blanket but he notices she looks upset, so this one last question is answered.

"*sigh*… We shouldn't bother your majesty with something so trivial, I'm alright, with or without remembering my wish, and who knows, tomorrow is another day, I might get it granted by then"

Sabino blows away the last candle, it all goes dark.

[10 Years Later]

Today's now Asha's 17, few months before her birthday.
Asha woke up from her sleep and say
"*Sigh*it's, Another day..."