They knew...

The sun rises upon the kingdom of Rosas.

Scene change to see the castle in all it’s magnitude glistening as the first rays of sunshine hit the top of the tower.

She moves her arms trying to reach for something next to her…
But she doesn’t feel what she was looking for

She opens her eyes slowly

still trying to hug someone that isn’t there
Then she sits up upon realizing… She’s alone in bed.

"Oh my dear…
This really must be serious" the queen says in a whisper to herself, then she gets up

She then hears something approaching the door

Footsteps, coming very quickly and loudly, like a horse running down the hall.

The queen just smiles as she gets up, knowing full well that is-

[BLAM]

"AMAYA!, DARLING I FOUND IT. FINALLY!"

The king of Rosas barges through the door, kicking it with one foot.
He’s carrying a large book on his hand.

The queen just looks at her husband lovingly as he proceeds to babble incomprehensibly

"YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!
THE BOOK WAS IN FRONT OF ME THIS WHOLE TIME!
THAT OLD FOOL REALLY THOUGH THE COULD KEEP THIS AWAY FROM ME"

He exclaims all that with the enthusiasm.

Noticeable he’s much less put together than usual, his hair is messy and he has bags under his eyes, naturally because he barely even blinked for the past 8 hours.

He’s now right in front of Amaya opening the book to show her something

"TOOK ME THE WHOLE NIGHT BUT I WAS ABLE TO BREAK IT! FROM THAT DRAGONFLYS NOW LISTEN CLO-"

The queen gently places a hand on his face. Imminently he goes silent and melts into her touch.

"Shhh, shhh.
my sweet, calm yourself."
she then caresses his cheek and as if by magic Magnifico is overtaken by the exhaustion and just falls on the bed next to them

"Aww my handsome bookworm didn’t get any shuteye last night?" She coos

The man is now laying face first on the bed as he mumbles
"I didn’t need… Sleep- I needed answers-- zzzz"

he falls asleep, the book now is just laying next to him like it’s nothing

"Hmm..." Then the queen hums while she walks to a closet.
Upon opening it, there’s nothing out of the ordinary, just some lustrous royal gowns. 

But then she pulls a hidden lever in the form of a candlestick on the wall, and the closet reveals a secret.
Shelves full of potion flasks of all colors and sizes.

(The closet looks like from the emperor's new groove)

The queen starts looking for an specific potion, she reads the flask labels out loud as she looks for it.

"Mhm...let’s see… Voice remover- no- Frozen heart- no- Llama extract- why did I even make this? No… Aha there you are."

She says softly as she takes one of the potions 'Waking potion'

She walks back to her beloved husband and opens his mouth while petting his hair.

She pours the potion in his mouth.

Magnifico’s eyes are shot open. He sits up quickly and coughs while gasping for air.

*COUGH* "UGH- Tastes as bad as I remember"
he says while wiping his mouth with his sleeve