The Plan (rewritten)

"Sooo did I explain well enough?"

They asks her genuinely wanting to know since this is the first time

he explains to someone how wishing stars work.

"Yeah... I'm still trying to process this is all really happening and I didn't just fall from the tree branch and hit my head, but yeah I get it"

Asha says, still out of breath after everything that happened

"So you're here to help me... I assume you're all caught up on what my problem is, right?"
Since he's magic she assumes they might as well know everything

Aster confirms her assumption

Aster doesn't have a heartbeat but if he did it would probably be beating like a storm in their chest.
Then he realized and change the subject

Asha is literally oblivious to the effect she just had on him as she gets up and changes the subject.

Asha, remember she also really likes astronomy so all that sounds amazing to her.

"O-Okay so umm, you mentioned earlier that not all stars are alive, right? Just some... So how does a star gain life? If may I asked?"
She asks, like she's interviewing him for research

Aster is just as excited to answer them.
Aster notices Asha's sketchbook open and get's an idea.

"Well then go ahead and ask away! I'm an open book, or rather..."

Aster jumps INSIDE her book, shrinking down to the size of her finger, now he's black and white, and is animated with more rough sketchy animation.

"I'm IN an open book! hehehehe!"
He giggles, there's no reason for them to do that other than he wanted to see if it was possible, and of course it is.

Asha looks at the now moving Aster sketch on her book stunned for a moment but then again that's not even the most impressive thing Aster has done today.

Aster explains
"Well as for your answer, When we are wished upon for the first time by a mortal! I got my first wish about mhm...I don't remember much, but that's okay and that's when I gained life"

"Wow really...? I think that's pretty amazing!"

"I guess" Aster says as he brings some drawings to life to run around him

"Hehehe but can you imagine if you WERE my first wish maker though? I would've shown up here looking like a new born star, an actual baby, now that'd be awkward wouldn't it?"

"heh and uh do ALL the stars look and dress like you?" She goes to the next question

"We always pick a different form depending on what's more fitting for our wish maker, I picked this form because... Well- You were in need of help like a princess in a fairytale, so I thought the princey looking clothes would fit the occasion"

Aster now in a different page with the drawing of a tree, he's hanging around from the branches

Asha is slightly put off by the comment, she had enough of this 'princess talk' after what happened in the castle that night.

"I told you. I am NOT a princess though" She corrects him.

Aster drops from the tree branch "Oh I know! You're just pretty like one" He says like he's just stating something that's clear as day.

Asha get's flustered by that... She didn't expect a literal star to find her pretty

"Heh heh wow-okay um... Honestly when I first saw you I assumed you were like... A sorcerer or something" She tries changing the subject assuming he's just saying that to be nice