The Star Answered

"So I could make this Wish..."

suddenly... The tiny star that Asha was looking at starts getting brighter, bigger, until it's light engulfs the entire sky.

Asha closes her eyes.

The light proceeds to shine upon all the kingdom of Rosas, and everyone that is touched by that light is overtaken by a pleasant feeling of joy and warmth.

We cut back to Asha, who notices that the light is getting... closer.

And it looks like a big ball of light, the shape looks like a star.

Suddenly it forms

After trying a few different body types the light takes the shape of a 5 feet tall skinny young individual, but yet with no features.

the now 'teenager shaped' light starts to manifest clothes on his body, a black outfit reminiscent of something Asha would often see a prince wear in her fairytale books when she was little.
Then a large cape emerges from his back, flowing in the air with a trail of stardust underneath it.

His hair is short, and the color is like a golden/blonde color.
His whole body starts coloring itself, his skin is made of light.

After ALL that

(that would probably be a pretty quick transformation sequence, think of it like in Steven universe when the gems reform)

The young man woke up, from his slumber the young boy *yawn* and then he looks in front of him to see, Asha in a state of shock and a little nervous.

The young Starboy gets closer to Asha to almost an inch face

Then he spoke "Hi!" He said.
Asha
"Ahhh!" She screams got frightened and BOINK the boy on the head, with a stick that asha brought

*BOINK!*

"Ouch that hurts..." The boy said scratching his head where, Asha BOINK him. With Valentino he's very exciting and cheerful
"Baaaa!"
Then Asha ran away from the boy, Valentino follow her. And the Starboy chased her

"Hey! Wait I'm sorry I didn't meant to frightened you" the young man shouted at her, and flew to her. But...

He flew to far

"Woah!" the boy said he flew passed by Asha, while Asha stopped at the wishing wheel from Snow white

"watch out!" Asha shouted to him, the boy confused then he turned around to see he's gonna crash in the forest, Valentino follow him

"No! Valentino come back!" Then she chased Valentino, in the woods.

Anyways let's cut to the Villains shall we?

Villains POV

Magnifico going to use his magic to opened the roof up, the surprised for all the wishes granted. Then a a bright light came outside

He stares at it in shock

Once the light fades away, Magnifico is gazing out the window. His face no longer visible.

We hear the BLAM of a door opening violently, the queen is running towards her husband wearing a night gown, her long hair is loose.

"Wow, Darling did you do a little magic spark again? I may say that's impressive for the end of the Wish Ceremony" Amaya said beside her husband

"Mi rie...?"
"That wasn't me..." The king spoke

"Then What on earth was that light?!” She speaks loudly, firm and precise, confident that her husband will know the answer.