Found

Baki POV

I was standing in a pose for a while before I plant both my feet on the ground, stare up at the ceiling on the dim grey room.

I take a deep breath and exhales before my attention gets drawn towards a man ,wearing a US navy uniform, leaning against the wall. With a small smile on my face I speak in a calm and relaxed voice

"Sorry to keep you waiting, captain"

————————————————————————

"So..you want me to meet someone huh? Must be real special. Who is it?"

I say as we both are sat on the ground a few feet away from each other with a cup of tea I made for my guest.

He toke a sip of the tea I brewed for him before speaking.

"You've never meet anyone like this before."

I sigh with a small chuckle on the end of the breath "captain." I start to speak.
"They've all been like that, every-one of them. Besides I like meeting new people."

"Answer me this-" that captain begins
"What is the most powerful animal that's ever lived?"

I can't help but feel a little bit surprised about that question. I mean it's an easy question.

"What are you serious?" I start in a bit annoyed tone.
"You mean besides my dad right?...a loin...tiger....a bear-"

"Not the most powerful alive today. The most powerful ever." He spoke in a firm tone.

"Look man I don't know what your gettin-"

"Answer the question." He cut me off while speaking in a slightly raised voice.

"Saber tooth tiger?, mammoth? jezz" I said while tilting my head to the side in confusion while he started speaking

"A dinosaur. And what's the most powerful dinosaur?" he asked while staring directly at waiting for my answer.

I sighed and leaded back more comfortably before crossing my leg over my knee.
"Captain come on-"

"Will you just answer the question" he cut me off again still staring at me with a slightly annoyed expression

"Well a T-Rex. Tyrannosaurus of course" I answered with an confused tone since I don't know why he was asking me these questions so suddenly

He placed down a newspaper in front of me. I stared at it in confusion before picking it up
"Normally I'd skip to the funny but-" I stop in a shock when I stare at the cover.

There was a picture of two men on the cover picture. One of them was big and muscular, it was standing up straight while holding a slightly bored expression. while the other was very skinny and half the other man's size, he was crouching on the big man's shoulders while bear is sharp canines in aggression.

I stared at the article for a while, it read "man?! Or beast?!"

I lifted my head from the newspaper and stared captain in confusion
"Who the-"

"You thought a T-Rex was the most powerful? Well these men are more powerful than a T-Rex."

————————————————————————
A couple days before

Around five to six men were gathered around a large piece of ice staring at it in shock.

"That's a dinosaur right?" One guy asked while neither of them toke their eyes off the scene in front of them. "It  a T-Rex"