ANOTHER FIGHT

NO ONE POV

The professors men dumped 140 dozens barrels of chloroform into the arena before pickle and m/n could go on another 'outing'

So the arena is foggy that no one from the outside can see where m/n and pickle is really.

The professor, captain and Mr Tokugawa were talking to each other about how after the little fight with Baki, pickle sat still and didn't even try to escape the building nor m/n.

"This place is like an oasis to pickle and m/n, as long as they're here they'll never run out of food or companies" Mr Tokugawa spoke staring into the fogged up arena.

"So I'm quite sure that when pickle and m/n wakes up that won't try to escape well...I don't know about m/n, nobody knows what's going through that ones mind" Tokugawa added while crossing his arms.

"I can agree with you there. M/n has more of a kill instinct than pickle." The professor stated as the other two looked at him confused.

"Do you remember that time with the tigers?"

"Yea how could we forget. There was so much backlash" Tokugawa answered as he looked back down towards the fogged arena.

"M/n plays with there food. They love to watch things suffer in pain it's like it's what they really like to feed on...pain" the professor added as he looked a bit scared as the others looked worried.

"Wait-"

Pickles hand reached out from the fog, bringing his half his body up. The armed guards outside of the arena pointed their guns at pickle.

Pickle was dressed with a white T shirt and green pants.

Pickle stretched as Tokugawa signed in relief.

"He's just stretching" Tokugawa spoke.

Pickle started to look around the arena.

"He's searching for something. Food or companionship?" Tokugawa spoke to the professor.

"Ridiculous" the professor facepalmed.

"HEY THERE PICKLE" Tokugawa suddenly shouted making pickle stand up to look at him.

"DON'T WORRY WE'LL GET YOU SOME FOOD AND BAKI WILL COME BACK IN A WHILE OKAY? SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP IF YOU WANT"

"Stop you can't really think he'll understand you" the professor spoke.

Before pickle could do anything m/n suddenly came up behind pickle and jumped on his shoulders and pulling him down with a loud thump into the fog startling him.

"I...guess that works too"  Tokugawa said with a nervous smile.

With m/n and pickle. NO ONES POV

pickle groans as he hits the ground. He slowly opens his eyes to see m/n sitting on his chest staring at him with a cheeky grin.

Pickle growls in annoyance as he tries to sit up only to be pushed back down by m/n.

Pickle is starting to get annoyed at this point as he glares up at m/n.