THREE

Theo Hyde:

   Everyone hates it

   Everyone hates it. And no matter how hard you try, it'll always make you feel bad, my enemy, one of the biggest : Monday.
People look like zombies on Monday, wishing the government would expend the weekend.
Selma walked with me while passing the hall. All eyes were on me. I got used to attention while dating one of the cutest boys in school. However, now, it doesn't feel great. It feels like committing a crime, like walking to the hanging square, like thousands of centuries ago. I leaned to Selma "i'm going to the WC, go to your class" But she took my hand, squeezed it then whispered "I know what you're thinking, but we're doing this together" I smiled softly at her. Sometimes i don't understand how people can be so kind. I don't think i'll do the same if i was her. And sometimes, i don't understand how people can be so curious about drama. I mean, if you aren't involved, why give a shit about it?
No wonder Alzheimer has increased these years.

We kept walking, but then i remembered something and turned to Selma "Where are we headed? Which class?? " She understood me right away, of course. "Look, i want you to be strong. Theo is just a classmate now. Just ignore him and focus. It's biology, you love it"
I tried to calm myself but my hands became sweaty and my legs were shaking.
Selma went to her class, while i entered mine. And that's when i saw him, sitting at the back of the class, watching the window. And suddenly, we made eye contact. Nothing changed about him, he still looked cute with his green eyes and his curly hair. While i look hideous with my dark circles under the eyes and my oversized old black hoodie. I made it obvious that i'm depressed.
We quickly looked away.
"Hey Cassie!! You're back!!! "
I looked behind me. It was Jessica. The most dangerous person in our high school. The biggest gossip girl ever. She can easily throw your teenage life away in just a couple of hours. She started a project last year, a successful one : "The Newssica" (It is a strange name, but we got used to it). It is some kind of news papers where she exposes everyone.. Which destroyed many innocent people's lives.
Two teachers got fired because of her. They were crazy in love. They were trying to hide it but it was so obvious when you see the way they look at each other. Jessica wrote in her "The Newssica" about them making out in the janitor's room after classes. No one knows if that's true. But, unfortunately, they got fired.
"Poor you. I know about your break up, with.. Your first boyfriend ever, right? Did he dump you?"
Of course you know, i thought.
I started getting nervous and clenched my fists. I was able of hitting her anytime. However.. I had this strange feeling of giving up. I don't know how or why, but i faced her and growled "He fucking found someone better than me". Then i sat down and took my notebook out of my bag. And just when she was about to ask more, Mr.Marks, our teacher, entered the class.