FOUR

Claire Evans:

When class was over, I quickly stood up and left

When class was over, I quickly stood up and left. I know that if i stay another minute, i'll make another painful eye contact and i, sadly, can't control my feelings.
In my locker, i found old papers of "The Newssica" in it. That moment, i regretted exposing Theo to Jessica. I will regret it even more when "The Newssica" will be in my hands tomorrow. I can't deny, or forget Theo's kindness towards me. He is not a bad person, i can assure you. It was just, his feelings. You can't control your feelings, right? Plus, i was a really bad girlfriend. I couldn't stop boring him with my problems. I needed attention 24h/7. I don't take care of my appearance, always wearing oversized clothes and having the same hairstyle everyday: low ponytail. Selma told me i looked fine with no makeup on. Besides, i'm not really into cosmetics. So, in conclusion, he had the right to dump me. The girl he's apparently in love with, Claire, is totally my opposite. She's a really pretty girl, who wears trendy clothes. She always changes her hairstyle: sometimes buns, sometimes amazing ponytails, usually she keeps her hair down, but always in a different ways, sometimes curly, other times straight... And God, everything just fucking suits her. Oh and don't get me started with her body! Perfect! I wonder if she uses magic, because not all girls can do what she's doing. Even her name is pretty: Claire Evans. Claire is the "it girl" every girl dreams to be. I'm sure that if i was my opposite gender i would fall in love with her. That is why, i can't blame Theo. Moreover, she's his neighbor. They are friends since childhood. Maybe sex buddies. It probably is. The two of them are fucking georgous, with hot bodies. How wouldn't they make out? And i still ask myself the same question over and over again : How and Why did Theo, a pretty green eyed boy, took me, a depressed kid with mental health issues, as his girlfriend?