Chapter - four

"Mam you are two months pregnant " She said.. With a smile..

And I froze on my place..

I am.. Pregnant....

Words aren't coming out...

"I am..pregnant" A sob escaped from my mouth...

Wasn't it supposed to be the happiest day.. But it isn't..

"Mam are you okay " The doctor asked..

"Yeah.. Could please tell the girl who was with me to meet me " I spoke and then doctor left..

I am pregnant... What will I do now??

I put a hand over my stomach..
There it is a new life in me when my life is nothing but a mess..

I didn't knew why but tears started falling from my eyes..

Why fate is so cruel to me??

That's when I heard the clicking of door..

And juli walked in with a shocked face..

"What happened why are you crying rishika.. " She said as she ran near me..

"Ju.. Juli I am pregnant " Just as these words left my mouth.. She was shocked..

"That's nice " She said..

"No juli it's not..it's not the time. And look at me juli what am i?? A heart broken silly women. Who is just failing in everything..how will I handle..how will my child face it?? He won't get what he deserves..cause of me.. Juli.. Cause of me I am the soul reason for all of this !!! " I cried.. I didn't knew what I said... All I knew was the horrible things that could happen..

"Rishika stop.. Just stop blaming yourself for every single thing.. Do you really think you are not capable of giving a bright future to your child or you aren't capable of loving him.. Tell me is this is my friend.. Is this is you??? Now you have a reason to live. .. Rishika so stop being negative.. You can do it .. We can do it "

And I listened to her... She is right what am I doing this isn't me... I have to change for my child for my family..

She wiped my tears and gave me water..

That's when a nurse came and told us that now sakshi is awake.. And we can see her..

"Can you walk?? " Juli asked me..

"Juli I found out that I am pregnant not disable " I said to her with a smile.. And she just rolled her eyes.. And then we headed to meet her..

When we opened the door she was staring at the wall..

We quietly sat near her... For few minutes none of us said anything..

" I am sorry " Sakshi said...

"You.. Could have died.. " I said to her..

"Why sakshi.. " Juli asked..

"You know guys how much even I try.. That he hurted me.. He made me like this but still I love him.. I miss him.. I feel weak.. And it felt very painful.. So I thought of ending " Sakshi said..

"Ending it with yourself.... Only he matters to you.. I don't she doesn't.. You yourself.. " Juli asked her..

"But it hurts.. " She said..

"Listen.. It will hurt... Hurt.. And hurt again and again.. But then one day it won't.. And you will get nothing sticking to past.. You have a future ahead.. Nothing ends here.. " I told her..

And she nodded..

"So promise us you will never do something like that ever again " Juli asked her..
And she nodded..