Chapter - Eleven

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.. 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨..
𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.. 𝘙𝘶𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.. 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯..

"Mummmaaaaa can we go out to have dinner " Ruhika asked..

"Baby let's eat in home today.. Yesterday we were in plane.. So you guys didn't ate homemade food.. Now today you wanna go out " Rishika told her..

"Yeass ruhi mumma is right.. We shouldn't eat to much junk food " Rudransh said..

"Ohh look who's saying.. " Ruhika said..

"Your elder brother.. " Rudransh replied

"Ohh please.. " Ruhika said while rolling her eyes....

"I hardly think they are four " Sakshi whispered in rishika's ears..

"Same bro same.. The way they argue.. It's quite fun " Rishika replied..

"Are you guys again doing your khusar pusar.. " Ruhika asked..

"What do you guys even talk like this " Rudransh asked..

"It's a secret.. " Sakshi said.. Putting a finger on her lips..

"Masuuu " Both the kids said together.. And sakshi just laughed..

"Ok guys .. Then today dinner at home and that's final " Rishika announced and walked towards kitchen..

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣..

They reached home got changed.. Adi did his homework..

And Juli looked after kitchen if everything was perfect or not.. And arohi was also helping her..

During the dinner time everyone was back..
Only the clicking of spoons could be heard. Adi was already sleeping after eating.

Arohi was just looking at her plate.. Jeet was eating casually.. Riyansh and Shivam both were lost in there thoughts..

Arohi elbowed Juli.. And then Juli coughed to get everyone's attention..

"Actually there's something that I want to say " Juli spoke..
Everyone looked at her..

Riyansh and Shivam thought it's about rishika and sakshi.. But..

"Shouldn't we consider of arohi's marriage now " Juli said..

"Why so suddenly.. " Jeet asked..

"It's not suddenly.. She has to get married one day.. And it's the perfect time to find a perfect groom.. " Juli said..

"Why.. So that you can enjoy all the power alone.. Huh?? You cutted off masi maa from all this.. Now you want to remove her " Jeet said mockingly..

These words once more attacked her heart.. But this time she didn't showed any weakness..

She was about reply him..
When arohi said..

"There's nothing like that... And how can you even say such thing bhai.. The woman sitting here has held the reputation of our family after all the drama.. Do you think no one talks about what happened to the family who were all happy after wedding and all and then suddenly their relationships are shattered.. Do you think that nobody questioned about all this.. But still the reputation of our family is high.. She represents the family in any event.. With her head held high Facing every problem regarding our family.. Or the relation we have with other business families.. And to become powerful she doesn't need all this she herself is 20% owner of MRSA..which is her own legacy.. She has became a role model for every women we help.. They almost worship her.. Cause of her kindness and things she did.. " Arohi said.. She felt the rage inside her.. After everything it was Juli who has been taking care of this family.. And hearing these things from her own brother.. Really made her angry..