Chapter - Twelve

Juli stared between jeet, shivam and Prithvi...
Arohi was just beside her holding her hands tightly under the table..
Meanwhile prithvi's parents could also understand the tension between all of them..

Well these two families decided to meet in one of the restaurant owned by raghuvanshis..in a total private area..

"Since when do you know our sister?? " Shivam asked breaking the awkward silence between them..

"Since college time.. I know her.. But we got together during internship " Prithvi answered..

"What are your intentions with her?? " Shivam asked again..

And juli only wished to bang her head on the table.. Are they really this dumb or just pretend to be.. Like we are here to talk about their marriage.. Ain't they??

"I wanna marry her.. And live rest of my life with her by my side.. " Prithvi said..

"And why do you think that we are going to agree to this and let you marry her.. " Jeet asked..

"Well I love her... " Prithvi said..

"People love their dogs also.. But that doesn't mean they marry them... " Shivam said..

And juli just looked at him with disbelief.. Everything is going opposite.. Not even a thing is going the way she expected..

"I don't only love her.. I respect her care for more than my own self.. I will do anything to make her happy and keep her safe.. I won't ever let her smile fell.. I wanna marry her cause she makes me feel that I am most amazing person.. She adores me just like I do.. She also cares for me just like I do.. And I can still tell you thousands of reasons that why I want to marry your sister.. " Prithvi said..

And then there was a silence.. Arohi stared at him like he was the only person in the room.. And juli admired their relationship.. They have alot more than love between them.. And she prayed it to stay same forever.. Not turn like her own..

"Mr. Khanna why don't we fix the wedding date.. " Jeet said..

"Whattt!!! " Arohi stood up.. She was surprised and shocked both...

She ran out from her seat and basically jumped on Prithvi..
After hugging him.. Mrs. Khanna hugged juli and congratulated her..
They all celebrated.. And contacted the pandit.. And shivam called Riyansh.. Going in a corner..

ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ
Shivam (italic) Riyansh (bold)

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪..

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥...

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶???

𝘖𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭..

𝘖𝘩𝘩 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴..

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥??

𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘷𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥
𝘑𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰..