Chapter - five

The raghuvanshi brothers were in there shared office with one more man...

"Uncle I still can't understand what is the meaning of all this " Shivam said..

"Beta  everything is as clear as water.. It's all from our most loyal person btw " That man said back..

"Ughh this is not what I am gonna handle.. Anymore " Shivam said again..

"There's no need for it also I will see that myself.. Let's follow what we used to do " Riyansh said..

"Right so shivam I need your help.. We have to get someone who's trusted.. Who's one of the family to get in it " That man said again..

"That's why I am saying it you go ahead I will watch your back in it " Shivam said

"So I guess all this is done then I am leaving " Jeet announced..

"Where are you going?? " That man asked again..

"I am going back home.. I realized that my son needs my time " Jeet said..

"What about your wife.. Can't she atleast handle him.. " That man said..

"Well uncle it's my own matter and I will handle it myself." Jeet said.. And left..

It's been days since everything...
Rishika sakshi and Juli three of them are seated together.. Adi is in juli's lap..

"So tell me what are you thinking " Juli asked rishika who was sipping on her tea..

She just smiled..

"We have to start from start " She replied..

"What!! How are we gonna do that " Sakshi asked..

She forwarded her ipad..

And sakshi and juli looked at it intensely..

"As you can see what downfall we are facing.. " Rishika said..

"Then what are we going to do back off shut everything up and then go to some other country and start our caffe leave our whole empire that our parents built " Sakshi asked..

"When did I said that.. You both know that our company has the reputation the power but currently as we know nothing about this type of business it won't have the best leadership " Rishika said to them..

"Rishika we know about business maybe not that much but we do know some " Juli said..

"And do you think it's enough to handle the company which is one of the leading ones in this thing.. Our competitors will only gain the profit we won't " Rishika explained..

"So what's the plan?? " Sakshi asked..

"We will sign a contract with a new company which haven't growed yet.. But it has the potential to become great.. And after finding that i thought of starting something not related to what we have now... Currently our company is about trade ,building things and all.. So i thought of starting a new company.. " Rishika said..

"And what will happen to this one " Sakshi asked...

"The company with whom we will sign contract will handle it with our bests.. While we will focus on other one " Rishika said..

"It's risky rishu i must say " Said juli..

"Well juli the only thing that we heard from our parents was business is risk that's why I am deciding of taking it " Rishika said..

"If it will work than i am sure in few years people would be very familiar to who we are " Said sakshi..

"Yes we will work in silence..and let our success make the noise.. " Rishika said with a smirk..