Click here to view the strategy 10.3

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.3

Mo Zhiyang felt angry because he failed to show his superb acting skills.

He originally wanted to develop quietly and then surprise everyone, but as soon as he arrived at the scene, the boss committed suicide. How do you think this is calculated?

There is no sense of accomplishment!

Because he was in a bad mood, when he returned to Chen's house and saw Chen Juri, he felt even more unhappy. He glanced at him, then turned to go upstairs.

"Mo Zhiyang!" Chen Juri was a little angry when he saw that he ignored him again. In the past, everyone around him would call him brother Juri.

This kind of cold reception makes people a little unhappy.

Mo Zhiyang stopped in front of the stairs, his steps stopped but he didn't turn his head.

"That night, Qianzhou said that he didn't send a message." This had to make Chen Juri wonder whether it was his conspiracy to monitor him so that he could clearly know the room number.

It's all a stage, where is it not acting?

Mo Zhiyang turned around, his eyes were already red, and he clenched his hands into fists, "You mean, I spied on you and then told Uncle and Aunt?"

Chen Juri remained silent, acquiescing to this sentence.

"Tell you, Chen Juri, no matter what, I will not hurt my Uncle and Aunt. As for spying on you... I don't think I would do such a disgusting thing!" Holding back the choked voice, which was particularly distressing, Mo Zhiyang did not blink, but a tear fell, full of disappointment, "Uncle and Aunt are just like my biological parents, and I will not let anyone hurt them!

After saying that, he turned around and strode up the steps and ran back to the room.

Chen Juri believed this sentence. Although he didn't like him, he grew up with Mo Zhiyang. This person was very filial and kind. This can be confirmed.

But if not him, who else?

He ran back to the room and slammed the door shut.

The system burst into applause, "One word, absolutely! If you don't win the Best Actor, I suspect that the input method cannot type the three characters Mo Zhiyang."

"Low-key, low-key." Mo Zhiyang lay down on the big bed, but he couldn't figure it out. The directors' reaction was strange.

Just as he was thinking about it, his phone rang. He took it out and saw that it was his agent, "Hey, Guozi."

"Ah Yang is awesome. You actually got the role. Did you go through five levels and kill six generals, and then get this role?"

Mo Zhiyang also wanted to experience the narrative on the other end of the phone, but the director didn't allow it. He twitched the corner of his mouth and complained,"Yeah, it's so difficult! They are all so good, but the director still took a fancy to me. Maybe I'm more suitable."

"Okay, I'll go to Tianyu with you to sign the contract tomorrow." Guo Zi finished talking to him and hung up the phone.

Just brag to others, oh my Ah Yang is so awesome. With his acting skills, he won a sure-fire role.

The others sneered, knowing how much Mo Zhiyang weighed. Only Guo Zi believed his words.

He went out early the next day, deliberately avoiding Chen Juri.