five | frey.

――☽☼☾――

The Hut Q3 A, Kitchen

Madam Severa Diadora entered the room and glanced around. "I love what you have done with the place, Mira." 

From Madam Severa Diadora's perspective, I wish that Mira could have at least kept some things; they're precious heirlooms.

Madam Silver retracted her claws and locked eyes with Mikain. "I assume you didn't receive the order to stay in the huts, or do you just feel the need to disobey orders?" She walked towards the bookshelf and grabs a book.

Madam Severa Diadora smirked, looking around. "I cleaned up the mess. I thought you might need my insight, especially since I sent Kree back," she continued to look around.

Chief Silver slammed his fist against the table. "What are you doing, ordering Kree around?"

Madam Severa Diadora stopped looking around and explained, "Last time I checked, Mikain, I still have clearance to give orders. Plus, he was not in the mindset to finish off the girl."

Chief Silver relaxed his shoulders. "It wasn't someone from our pack; this shouldn't be a problem. So, there's no need to worry. Your assistance won't be needed, please return back to your hut."

Madam Severa Diadora walked closer to him aggressively. "An outsider who could've come here to look for information on our pack was able to make it into our part of the woods without being detected."

Madam Silver side-eyed her and placed the book on the table before butting in. "Information like what? We keep our dealings only to a handful of people ... reliable people that we trust."

Madam Severa Diadora smirked and looked at Mikain, "I know about the bodies that have been piling up near the line."

Chief Silver tried his best to calm Madam Severa Diadora down, "A few know about the bodies, but rest assured that the problem is being taken care of .. and what information do you think they could possibly be after?"

Madam Severa Diadora lashed out, "How am I supposed to know? I stepped down from the position of Alpha when I realized I wasn't the strongest anymore. That meant all the pack's problems were put onto you. When I left, there was no one trying to come in here wanting to cause trouble."

Madam Silver walked towards Madam Severa Diadora, "A treaty can only last if everyone is still willing to keep up their part of the agreement."

Madam Severa Diadora, in disgust, questioned, "What are you trying to say?"

Madam Silver looked at Mikain and then Madam Severa Diadora, "If the witches sent him, then we must be prepared to attack. 

We don't want to look weak to others."

Madam Severa Diadora's eyes grew bold. "That's your problem, always afraid to come up short ... How are you going to go after witches when your leaders have never been in battle?" 

She pointed back at the huts. "Who is going to lead? Who is going to step up and take charge, if we fall short? I say we prepare by attacking our friends in the East and gaining territory."

The door began to open, and a male walked in, opening the fridge. "Sorry—did I interrupt something?" He shot a sarcastic grin.

Chief Silver, in a relaxed tone, asked, "Bane, have you heard?"

Chief Bane smirked and joked, "Have I heard that you let some child roam around your grounds without being accounted for? No ... nothing."

Madam Silver rolled her eyes, "Bane, why are you here?"