six | gift.

――☽☼☾――

The Hut Q3, Stone Circle

Julian attempts to run away, but the barrier knocks him off his feet.

Wycean chuckles, with a sinister tone, "Running won't help. I've already spilled blood inside the circle," blood dripping from his hand.

Julian screams in pain from the lingering effects of the barrier, pleading, "I don't want to fight you; just let me go!" 

The pentagram on his stomach begins to glow.

The Hut Q3, Balcony

Madam Silver notices the pentagram on Julian's stomach and questions, "What is that?" She looks closer.

Chief Bane, confused, asks, "What is what?"

Madam Silver looks again and doesn't see it glowing but insists, "Bane, you should call off the fight!"

Chief Bane laughs, responding, "You and I both know that once there's bloodshed, the only way the barrier will come down is if one of them dies."

From Madam Silver's perspective, There is a way, but you won't like it.

The Hut Q3, Stone Circle

Wycean stretches, expressing, "I don't want to fight you; it seems you're inexperienced and lack basic training. But you came onto my uncle's land and killed, and that won't be tolerated." 

From Wycean's perspective, Anyone else could've done this—why me?

Caught in the weight of Wycean's words, Julian's eyes are full of guilt. 

"I don't know what happened! One minute I was there, and now I am here."

Wycean begins to shift and sprints towards Julian, kicking him into the air, then slamming his head into the ground. 

Julian lies there, screaming.

Charging at him again, Wycean finds Julian moving before he can connect fully. Despite this, Wycean manages to scratch Julian's left shoulder. Attempting to stand up, 

Julian falls to his knees.

Wycean filled with confusion and frustration, lashes out, "Why won't you fight me? Why won't you shift?"

Julian, flustered, replies, 

"Shift into what! I don't know what I am—I don't know what you are!"

Wycean smirks, "Don't play with me! Stop playing me like I am dumb!" He lunges at Julian.

Julian's stomach starts glowing as he dodges Wycean. 

Grimacing in pain, he mutters, "I am not treating you like you're dumb; 

I don't know what I am."

Locking eyes with Julian, Wycean states, 

"I am a werewolf, and so are you."

Julian shakes his head, "That's impossible; I wasn't bitten."

Wycean shrugs and suggests, "Then you're a mutt. Who are your parents?"