266 | Records

"DO YOU REALLY WANT to get suspended that badly?" President Ian Rothman asks while staring straight into the eyes of Cigarettes' member, Kevin Carter. "It's already been a week. Aren't you all tired? Last time you took the Saints' representative, Martin Osborn, and almost forced him to make a deal with you. Then the other day you collaborated with Jokers to prank him. When will this end?"

     "Until that bastard apologized for what they did to Max," Kevin answered, making Ian sigh and massage his temple while Richard Young, who was writing his report, chuckled at the back in amusement.

     "Look, what happened to Sinclaire is not the fault of Martin Osborn alone. And even if he did apologize, nothing would change. Martin is moments away from not going back to school anymore. If he reports this to his council, it will leave a bad impression on our house, and it will tarnish what our representative, Max Sinclaire, has been doing at St. George Academy. Is that what you want?"

     Kevin Carter crosses his arms and then looks away from Ian like a stubborn kid, making the president massage his temple again.

     "You kids..." Before Ian can start complaining, he takes a deep breath and composes himself. "Alright, let's stop with this bullshit. Do anything that will harm Martin Osborn again and there will be immediate consequences. This time, I won't let you look for loopholes or reasons. This is your final warning. Tell your leaders about this. Now go."

     Kevin finally stands from the seat he's being interrogated in and bows his head to the Elites' president before heading out of the council office. 

     As soon as he leaves, Secretary Richard Young and Treasurer Dustin Griffiths look at each other before looking at their president who walks back to his desk with a heavy sigh. "These brotherhoods are getting out of hand. And they're clearly using Max just so they could get their hands on Osborn. They clearly want something else from him," Ian says before looking at the documents on his desk.

     "But props to Martin for still going to school. I can tell he's scared to death whenever he's here, but he's still a bigger coward to run off. He's probably terrified of what his house would do if they find out he stopped coming," Dustin then adds, which the two officers surprisingly agreed with. Unlike the students of St. George who are forced to stay on their campus, students of J.S High are able to go home after the bell rings, yet Martin keeps coming back.

     "Anyway, have any of you called the Saints yet? Or anyone in St. George?" Ian then asks while signing the documents prepared for him by the other officers.

    "No, their line keeps getting disconnected. They haven't answered our emails either," Richard explains, making Ian furrow his brows in confusion.

     "We can't contact them?"

     "It's more like they can't contact us. It's as if someone's blocking it."

     "Then you two should visit them tomorrow. Maybe after our classes are over. You can talk to the Saints personally and report to them what's been happening to their representative. I don't want them to think we're bad hosts," Ian then suggested, but both Richard and Dustin were against the idea. The councils of the five houses aren't really on good terms with each other. Personally going to their house isn't always the best idea.

     "Can't you go yourself?" Dustin asks back.

     Ian puts his pen down and looks at them seriously. "I can't. I have a meeting with the Leadership Union after this, and I need to meet up with my grandfather to check the new hospital."