Epilogue Part Two

It had been relatively easy to find the dark wizards since they left a massive trail of chaos wherever they went. When you found them, you found out that the Bulgarian Minister of Magic had been right, the dark wizards were from Britain.

You crept closer, while staying hidden, to hear their voices

"I still don't understand why we're doing this," said a male voice. "Did the Dark Lord say anything about why we're doing this?"

"I don't remember him saying anything about it during the meeting," said a second male voice.

"He told me," said a haughty female voice. "We're here to cause trouble in Bulgaria to draw away Aurors from our Ministry. One of the Dark Lord's informants told him the Bulgarian Ministry is all out of available Aurors at the moment."

"Do you think they'll send a group of Aurors to catch us?" man 1 asked. "There are only three of us!"

Man 2 said, "Please tell us that the Dark Lord gave us an escape plan,"

"Of course he didn't," said the woman. "We're constantly running, they won't catch us.

"We're not running now," man 2 pointed out.

The woman Death Eater laughed, "They won't find us, they can't find us,"

You took a deep breath, bracing yourself for a fight, and stepped into view of the Death Eaters, raising your wand.

"I'm not so sure about that,"

The three Death Eaters spun, wands shooting into the air.

"There is only one of you and three of us!" the female Death Eater spat. I instantly recognized her from wanted posters around the Auror office. Her name is Beatrix Lestrange. "Where's the rest of your stupid Auror group?"

"It's just me," you said, confidence suddenly waning. What could a witch freshly out of school do against three trained Death Eaters? You remembered being in the forest after the World Cup, all alone, surrounded by Death Eaters.

Lestrange cackled an evil laugh, "Just you? This is going to be a piece of cake! We're going to bring your head back to the Dark Lord."

"You aren't going anywhere with my head," you said, trying hard to keep the confidence that you had lost steady in your voice. 

Man 1 was the first to fire a spell. You dodged the green killing curse and sent a stunning spell at Lestrange who ducked. You instantly turned on man 1.

"Eat slugs!" you yelled, spell ramming the Death Eater squarely in the chest. He instantly doubled over, gross, black, greasy, wet slugs pouring out of his mouth onto the floor. Flushed with your victory, Lestrange's cruciatus curse caught you off guard.

You fell to the ground and began thrashing and screaming, experiencing the worst pain you had ever felt in your life. It felt like your body was ripping apart at every single joint as you were thrown into the hottest fire in the world. Suddenly, it stopped to be replaced by more of Lestrange's manic laughter. You pushed yourself up, your limbs aching, and sent a stunning spell at Lestrange. She deflected it.

Lestrange and man 2 began to walk toward you, forcing you to step backward. Lestrange really would take your head back to Voldemort. She'll probably send the rest of your body back to Kingsley and the Ministry.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"Away from those guys." Hermione panted. You stumbled after the others into a clearing and stopped. You were surrounded by masked men. Well, not surrounded. Behind you were trees. You gripped your wand.

"Get out of here." you hissed at Hermione and Ginny not looking at them.

"What?"

"I said go!" you yelled. "Now!" you looked at them. "Please."

Lestrange raised her wand, a look of triumph on her face and Avada Kedavra on her lips.

"Foolish child." One of them hissed. They all raised their wands at you and panic filled your whole body. You gripped your wand tighter and sweat began to creep down your body. Green lights from all the wizard's wands blasted your way and you ducked. The killing curses missed you by inches.

You glance back to see the wizards chasing you. You felt something grab your ankle and pull you back. You fell to the ground and began to be pulled back by your ankle. You sent spells at the rope but nothing happened. You grabbed a sharp rock and began hacking at the rope. Thankfully, this worked. You jumped up and bolted towards the stadium but wizards appeared and blocked you. You were now completely surrounded.

Fear flooded your body as you tried to accept the fact that you were going to die. The wizard's raised their wand's again. "And don't duck this time."

You stood your ground and stared dead into Lestrange's eyes. You weren't afraid of dying, well, maybe a little.

"Avada —"

Suddenly, you were pushed out of the way. The killing curse sent from Lestrange's wand missed and the caster roared in anger. You turned to see a person you thought you would never see again.

Viktor Krum sent jets of fire and Lestrange and her Death Eater companion and they ran. Once they were gone, Viktor turned to face you.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," you said. "Thanks! That's the second time you've saved my life!"

"I vould do anything for you," said Viktor, smiling and lowering his wand.

You blushed.

"Vhat are you doing all the vay in Bulgaria?" Viktor asked.

"I was sent by my Ministry to stop those Death Eaters," you said.

"It seems to me that you veren't doing a very good job at that," said Viktor.

"Well, I was alone,"

"Vould you like any help?"

"If you'd help me," you said.

"I vould alvays help you,"

You smiled, "Thank you, Viktor,"

"You are alvays velcome, y/n,"

You grinned, "It's good to see you again. I missed you. A lot."

END