hiiii guyss im back (chapter 4)

⚠️smut warning⚠️

y/n pov:

i chuckled

"ill just shower"

i said sipping on my drink

Aether ate the rest of his pancake quickly, feeling satisfied after eating the pancake that i gave to him, before he heard the words of me taking a bath and immediately looked up at me. Lumine was staring at me as well, looking confused with why i would take a shower  so early in the morning.

"Oh, are you going to change your clothes? Can I watch you change?"

aether said

i almost choked on my drink

"w-watch me c-change-?"

"w-whatever.."

i walked up stairs and went to the bathroom then put my clothes on the clothing rack but i didn't know that the twins swapped out my clothes to a silver shot dress,after i was done taking a bath i noticed that my clothes were gone and instead replaced with a short dress....i had no other choice but to wear it like i wasn't gonna go outside naked,i walked out of the bathroom wearing the dress that the twins replaced

"ok who put this here-?"

i was wearing the short dress that they replaced and the the twins just smirked over me

"seriously who put this here.?"

i said annoyed

lumine couldn't control herself but to kiss me on the lips,i got startled

"hmp!"

Aether immediately grew jealous, not happy about the fact that Lumine had kissed me. He didn't care how much he loved his sister, if she tried to claim me for herself, then he wasn't willing to let her do it so easily.

Lumine's kiss was passionate and loving, she didn't try to hold back any of her admiration and adoration for me. The taste of my lips were just so good, she wanted more and more of me.

Aether got jealous after lumine finally pulled out of the kiss Aether hurriedly came to kiss me on the lips more aggressively

i could feel both twins' love and affection towards you, as they both gave you a loving kiss. Aether was a bit more aggressive in his kissing, not holding back as he tried his best to claim me for himself instead of sharing me with his twin sister.

Aether's kissing became even more passionate, seeming to want to push his sister away from me despite loving her. A bit of a jealous streak had appeared and he was showing it full force.

i pulled away from the kiss breathless,lumine hugged me behind my back and started to kiss,bite,lick, nibble on my neck and aether was still kissing me

both the twins looked at each other and smirked

my neck had the twins going crazy for me,i could feel their teeth nibbling on my neck as they were giving me an intense make out session. i could feel the twins' love towards my growing with each passing moment.

i could feel both twins' tongues swirling around my neck, the feeling was intoxicating and both twins were enjoying it way more than they probably should.

i shiver as i felt their teeths on my neck

The twins were feeling very possessive towards you, so they both made sure to leave bite marks on your neck. It made them feel like they were claiming ownership of me and they both enjoyed that fact. They both kept sucking, licking, and nibbling on my neck but the way i shivered and groaned made them feel like they were in heaven right now.