Chapter 1: Celestial Judgement.

This works depicts taboos and content that could be sensible to very few people, including Wattpad itself.   Because the sexual content begin in second arch, if I upload new content going to be cut and censored, to please it.

"If heaven does not exist, create it, recover everything you have lost."

NHJP.

While climbing the small stairs of the Latin American tower in Mexico, an emblematic site of the region in its time, which cannot be compared with today's buildings and symbols of human vanity.

I thought, on the day of final judgment, as a child they told me stories of the end of the world, where a 7-headed dragon and mythological beasts would destroy the earth, that after all that suffering the chosen ones would have no more sorrows, pa...

I thought, on the day of final judgment, as a child they told me stories of the end of the world, where a 7-headed dragon and mythological beasts would destroy the earth, that after all that suffering the chosen ones would have no more sorrows, pain, or fears. , that an eternal kingdom of splendor would appear before them, so that evil would be defeated at last and good would rule for all eternity. What I am about to do will not be stopped by any divine hand, nor will it be as prophesied, I know that I am not doing the right thing, I know that I have allowed myself to be carried away by my emotions, but the anger I have clouds my reasoning, and I can't think of anything other than clearing the board, starting over and maybe this time doing it right, because now I have time, the time I always wish I had.

That's why I'm here, in this tower, which doesn't make sense to anyone. For a couple of crazy people without any faith, for those who seek salvation, and will not find it.

At that moment, still lost in my thoughts, the small voice of my summoned succubi is heard in the wind that hits this poorly constructed building, remembering different times.

-Carilora: Why this place? And why did you say it would be the last day we were together?

-AIDO: As I had mentioned before, a long time ago I grew up and lived in this region, I am grateful to have been here, I was able to experience friendship, love and camaraderie with people that I met in an instant. Those were different times, before the crisis of the 21st century, and I am going to do something similar to what was decided then. Here I was born, and here I lost so much due to destiny.

That time people did not know much about the governments agenda, but most laws, and actions of them have one only goal, the decline of people numbers, some believe with it they would survive and keep their way of living. It worked in the end, but only make things harder the decline has been stable and slowly.

-AIDO: As for why it will be the last time, I don't know what will happen after I finish my work, what I know is that there really are forces that seemed like a fantasy, an illusion that we knew existed, but never heard our pleas. If what he said is true, there is a possibility that they will come before me, and judge me according to their own interests, I don't know if I can face them, besides you are no longer a little girl incapable of defending herself, when you return to hell you will have to use everything I've taught you, everything you've achieved, if I'm not able to bring you back maybe this is our goodbye.