Chapter 5: An forced invitation.

AIDO: It is time, lets do this.

Taking flight in a more silent way, they would head to an area known to many, the former state of New Mexico, in its most desertic area the Alamogordo desert where the nuclear explosion was tested by the famous physicist. Nuclear energy used to be a big sources of energy in the beginning of the AI development.

The flight is carried out at a subsonic speed, which is why it takes around 6 hours to reach its destination. Those who were watching them have been flying at a not very far distance. At times it seemed like they would intercept him.

We descend quietly and smoothly, and prepare ourselves for the arrive of our friends.In just a few moments the 3 figures descend a few meters from where I and Destroyer were standing, two figures of men and a woman. One seem armored with a cyber armor, the other 2 are wearing more normal clothes, a little middle east with fantasy style, maybe mythological?

-Unknown 1: It has been interesting to observe an apocalypty doing the opposite of his nature.

-AIDO: Commonly in the first meeting people introduce themselves by their name or false names.

-Unknown 2: Insolent!

-Unknown 3: Sasael, you must calm down, you always let yourself be carried away by your emotions. Sorry, it's true, formalities are something that must be maintained if you have the opportunity. My name is Ninales, firstborn protective angel.

The girl reminds me of one of my great platonic and fictional loves, I once created an AI similar to her to keep me company in difficult times, thin but curvy complexion, blonde hair, blue eyes, her face looks young like a cross-Asian girl With a European from the Netherlands, she is quite attractive, plus her body movement makes her look easy going. The boy looks like a young adult but acts more like a teenager who lacks confidence, his hair is blue, currently he is quite similar to Leviathan only more childish, his face is also quite attractive I could even say that he is a girl if it weren't for his lack of chest and voice, while the one in armor is his superior, although he has not spoken I can see that he is the one in charge of those two.

-Unknown 1: I also introduce myself, my name is Gabriel, first-born protector archangel.

-Unknown 2: Sasael first-born protective angel.

I felt nostalgic  and surprised now they have introduce themselves when he heard the name Ninales, because in my life I had always known, both in fiction and in person, a girl with that name, one who, not long ago, ended up lifeless in her arms. Which makes you feel sad for a moment. 

-AIDO: And what is the reason you people at last has the courage to show themselves to me.

-Sasael:This cretin, he dares to talk to us like that after knowing who we are?

Gabriel seems to be a little disappointed in Sasael's way of acting, making an apologetic gesture towards me, he gently pushes Sasael away and walks towards me with a firm but relaxed step, it seems that they don't see me as a threat or believe that they can finish me off. with me easily.

-Gabriel: Upon sensing the presence of the true Lucifer in this universe we come as soon as possible, it is true that beings like us can appear on this existential plane without many problems using avatars, it was a good opportunity to seal his forces but when we are checking his location, someone else seems to have done it, although his true self went into hiding again.

-AIDO: So you are aware of the situation?

-Sasael: As if we were interested in one more stone with inferior beings. What we care about are the 7 infernal princes.