Chapter 4: New ways of live.

Then AIDO and Destructor head to the base they called home, the following days they send orders to the androids for the recreation of the ecosystem, in addition of using vital energy, in the factories several species still stored in the database can be given birth.

The energy recovered from Lucifer's body is incredibly moldeable, unlike an aural reactor, where if the organism is not adapted to it, or electrical energy, it is highly lethal.

The people who survived have been in a state of depression, finally reunited at a military base, the number of survivors is only 120,452 people, of which 95% are infants, 1% adults, and 4% elderly people. Some of them has modifications, genetic or mechanical, some people has animal features. 

By species, we can see that they are 40% demi-humans modified with different races, felines, canines, reptiles, amphibians, birds and others. The 35% are genetically enhanced humans, while the rest are mechanically enhanced humans, who tend to live less but still manage to live for several centuries.

At the moment AIDO appeared before them, they did not show any sign of hostility, but rather fear and anguish for not knowing what would happen to them. Some with older bodies prostrated themselves before him, venerating him as a kind of Messiah who had come to punish them.

-AIDO: I ordered the androids to provide and secure the base as the city limits, don't worry about anything.

The androids assured people that they were going to help them get their lives back, even if they couldn't do it exactly like before, they would have a new life.

-AIDO: I understand that you fear me, but I am not a deity, nor am I a demon, I am the result of circumstances.

-Destroyer: At this time, all the resources of our world have been restored, thanks to the technological procedures achieved so far, the world would not be the same as in it peak. But if we play our cards in the right direction it could be even better.

-AIDO: I, AIDO, have come to make you part of a new story.

People are surprised to hear the translation of what AIDO and Destructor tell the people, by the androids who have been taking care of them until now.

-An adult: What will we do from now on?

-AIDO: The androids prepared some cargo planes with as many supplies as possible, fortunately much of the food that would sustain them was not damaged during the Celestial Judgment.

-Adult: Did everything happen because of our sins?

-AIDO:  Yes!, but not only their sins, all the actions they took consciously or unconsciously have resulted in me using my strength to try to correct the course that others planned.

-A infant: Are you then our savior?

He responded with a strong voice.

-AIDO: Maybe, maybe no, but it is not that simple, many of those who lived were used to it and took for granted the comforts they had, only a few who began to suffer from the shortage of electrical energy that had been the source of our comforts realized that something was wrong, but as always our authorities acted as if nothing was happening and looked for an external source to solve the problems, or a technology that would magically remedy the evil. As a result of the collective actions and the authorities, I lost everything I had, which would have stopped everyone's suffering. Now everything you have experienced is by my hand, but not by my fault.

-Adult: But, you can't guarantee that nothing else will happen.

-AIDO: NO ONE!  No one can guarantee it, but if you are willing to try, I will not be the one to stop you, and do not worry about the future, even if the times ahead seem hard and difficult, This beginning is clearer and promising.