Knowing the Devils

As the Sun shined at its brightest, with no clouds to hinder its declaration of might. The birds also chirped their morning songs as if dancing and celebrating the start of a glorious new era.

In a certain academy's, certain club house, we can see a feminine figure sleeping peacefully under the milky white cover sheets with no regards or worries. Her beautifully curved body, as if carved by the hands of God himself. A body that is capable of making even gods jealous, added with her blonde hair and emerald green eyes that only adds more attraction to herself. Her beauty, so charming that'd make Zeus declare war over the entire Realm of Existence. She was the literal evidence of the envy of other women and the dream of any man with natural instincts.

She was seen lying naked on the majestic bed, covered by the white bed sheets, with only her long smooth legs and just enough down her shoulders to reveal her cleavage. The peaceful look on her face, hiding the ferocity of a lion behind it. The scene was truly any artists paradise. A portrait if created would even make the artist of Mona Lisa green with envy.

Alas, all beautiful things must come to an end. The loud beeping sound of a mechanical clock started to halt her well deserve sleep. She twisted her face in discomfort and squirmed her body, before putting her hand over it to shut if off.

Artoria Pendragon was forced to wake up by the unpleasant ringing sound of the alarm clock. The sunlight almost blinding her as it shone through the openings in the curtains.

Upon sitting up her head grew a bit dizzy, the cover sheet falling off of her, leaving with only bare minimum to imagination. Then recollecting herself, she thought of everything that happened and what led her to this point. Not only she was forcefully thrown into a world completely unknown to world, but this one was rather.... unique with the Devils and other stuff. Not that she was complaining, as a matter of fact she was glad to the higher deity out there, whoever it was for granting her one true wish.

Artoria stretched her arms earning a few satisfying pop as her muscles relaxed. She looked around. The room given to her was decorated with expensive furniture, although she could've bought countless times in her previous life as an emperor. The clock displayed the time to be 9:00 A.M.

She yawned and got out of bed. Looking at the chair beside the desk she saw some clothes and a letter which read:

Since you had no normal clothes, I thought maybe I'd share some of mine. We'd go shopping later if you'd like. :)

-Akeno.

She smiled to herself. These devils might not be as bad as she thought to herself. She decided to take a nice hot shower, and went in the bathroom to get her morning started. About an hour later [A/N: Why do girls take so long damn it?!] she came out, her hair wet damp, and skin glistening with water. She put on the clothes, albeit the bra being a bit tight around her chest. She had no luxury of being picky.

Her ears picked up some distinct noises nearby. Focusing on it more intently, she realized it was coming from downstairs. The pervert yelling for some reason to be exact. Peaking her head out of her room upstairs, she saw Rias and her companions and a few other people she didn't know. Making her way down to the club room, the others finally noticed her. Their jaw hung low as they all stared at her.

The Sun providing better lighting condition that elevated her regal beauty even more and also in casual T-shirt and shorts.