Click here to view the strategy 10.4

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.4

In only half a minute, Chen Juri came down from upstairs, dressed in sportswear, and planned to go to the gym downstairs to work out.

Nothing happened all the way down the stairs, but in the last two sections, he stepped on something, the sole of his foot slipped, and he fell to the ground. 

"Ah!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang ran out with the mop. When he saw him fall on the floor, his face turned pale with fright, "Juri, how are you?" 

"Foot, my foot hurts!"

Uncle Fu also rushed over with detergent in his hand. Seeing this scene, he was also frightened, "Master, Master Mo, what's going on?"

"Why are these stairs so slippery?" Chen Juri covered his ankle and glanced at Uncle Fu, "My ankle is sprained."

"It's me." Mo Zhiyang admitted proactively, "I accidentally spilled the chicken soup and was about to go back to get something to clean up, but I didn't expect this to happen."

As he said that, he put the things aside and went over to help him up, "Uncle Fu, hurry up and call Dr. Yan over. Go quickly, Juri, I'll help you upstairs to rest." 

"Yes."

Mo Zhiyang helped him up, "Be careful, does your foot hurt?" He helped him up carefully, but he was too tall and could only be carried on his shoulders.

After struggling to help the person upstairs, he was already sweating profusely.

"I'll check if there's anything wrong with your foot." Mo Zhiyang carefully took off his shoes and saw that his ankles were swollen. "We have to wait for Doctor Yan to see if there are any injured bones."

Chen Juri was very annoyed, "Why did you spill chicken soup on the stairs?" It was fine, but his foot was twisted.

"It's all my fault." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and quietly observed his face. Seeing that he was angry, he lowered his head and did not dare to say another word.

He seemed aggrieved, but he didn't dare to say anything.

This made Chen Juri feel bad. After all, he didn't do it on purpose.

"Master Chen." Dr. Yan came in, wearing a white coat and gold-rimmed glasses. He looked about twenty-seven years old, very young.

"Doctor Yan." Mo Zhiyang stood up and stepped aside to make way for the bed.

Mo Zhiyang looked at his diagnosis. He just pressed it, and no bones were injured. He only needs rest for two or three days at most. When he poured chicken soup, it was also poured at the last three steps.

If he falls, he won't be seriously injured and can teach him a lesson. In the past few days, Gu Qianzhou has to make good use of this opportunity when he goes on location.

"No bones were injured. I'll prescribe some anti-inflammatory medicine and it will be fine after a day or two of rest." Dr. Yan stood up, turned around and saw Mo Zhiyang on the side. He walked over,"Ah Yang, do you want to have dinner together tonight?"

Mo Zhiyang quietly observed his face, shook his head and refused, "No, I want to stay and take care of him."

"Okay, we'll go there in a few days." Dr. Yan said, packing up the medicine box and standing up, "I'll call you then."

Chen Juri on the bed, watching their interaction, Dr. Yan has been very good to Mo Zhiyang since he was a child, and it can be seen that he cares about him like a younger brother.