Date Six

DATE SIX:

Place: Private Beach

Time: May 20th, 2:00 pm

Yelp: N/A | Date: 3/5 seagulls (aka three too fucking many)

Taking Jennie to the beach is great for a few (3) reasons.

1. It's partially, privately owned (an investment she made two summers ago); so no one will recognize Rosie since it'll be just them.

2. Jennie in a bathing suit.
3. Jennie swimming in a bathing suit.

And things start off really well because Jennie can't apply sunscreen on her back and - oh? The only other person here is Rosie! It's always nice to start a date straddling someone's back and rubbing lotion on them. Well, not anybody, just Jennie.

Jennie's skin is red, and even though part of that is probably the sun, Rosie's also pretty sure she's blushing. Rosie takes her time, too. Idly drifts her fingers over shoulders, upper back, mid back, lower and lower and lower.

That's when Rosie stops because she's probably being a pervert. Though, when she does, Rosie swears she can hear the smallest sigh of disappointment. After a moment, Jennie sits up so that she's facing the water.

Rosie jumps up, her hands on her hips, mostly out of happens. Posing comes naturally to her at this point. "Is Jennie ready to get wet?"

Jennie smirks, and slowly slowly slowly she looks Rosie up and down. Rosie almost falters. "Is Rosie?"

God it's hot when Jennie flirts. Rosie winks before saying, "I'm about to. First one to the water wins!" And then she runs.

"Wins what?" she hears Jennie call, hears her growing closer - shit, she didn't actually think Jennie would try to race her. "Rosie!?"

Of course, Rosie wins, and the victory makes her forget that the water is actually freezing. Still, Jennie's watching her and doesn't seem affected so she plays it off. "Ah, as expected the great RosiePosie wins."

"You cheated," Jennie deadpans, her arms crossed over. She's at the waist up. Rosie - who is only a few feet further in - is nearing the chest.

"Cheat? Could it be that Jennie is a sore loser? Hmm?" Rosie grins, walking in closer. "How about this; in consolation, Rosie will let Jennie choose the prize."

"What?" Jennie asks, and Rosie comes in even closer so that they're only a couple of inches apart from each other. Rosie licks her lip, tastes salt and water.

"What does Jennie think Rosie should get as the winner?"

Jennie begins to lean in, and Rosie can feel the heat of her skin, feel her breath when she says, "Well...there is something I could give you," into Rosie's ear.

"Yeah?" Rosie rasps. Her eyes are closed, and she thinks Jennie is coming into kiss her when suddenly - splash. She should have seen that coming. "Jennie!"

"Thought you needed to cool down a little," she says with her lips turning up into a wide smile. "Did I help?"

Rosie shakes the water off of her as much as she can, wiping her eyes and mouth. "Yeah, actually. I think you did - time to return the favor," she splashes Jennie, whipping her whole body to generate as much water as possible.

A splash fight begins. Neither can see since both have their eyes closed due to the salt; but Rosie still manages to creep up on her from behind.

"Ah!" Jennie spins around, laughing and wiping her eyes. "Did you just pinch my butt?"