1

Its the second semester of nevermore. All the studentd slowly came back, to their places, and dorms. And so was enid.

She was in her room, packing out her stuff to their place. As she couldnt wait to see her friends and ajax, not to forget her new best friend wednesday! Yoko has been texting her everyday and minute she could, as did ajax. Sometimes wednesday, but she doesnt really know how to use her new Phone.

She missed the raven very much, she dint know why but tought a lot about her, bur she shurred it off and just tough she was worried since the incident. Altrought enid and ajax are at VERY good terms.

She had been flirting with him since the break and their bond got stronger. Their not toghter yet, but enid is sure they Will soon.

She got out of her day Dreams when the heard the door open, and no one else then wednesday addams walked trought the door, and again just like the first time analiysed the room before looking at enid.

Her Brown eyes landed om the girls, whos smile couldnt be bigger then it already was. Wednesday was not sure if her face Will split in two seeing that smile

The blonde runned up to her and before wednesday could react, two arms were wrapped around her small body. The goth sighed when enid finnaly let her go.

"Hey roomie! How was your break?!" Enid said when she looked at the girl again.

"Aweful" she shortly responded and wanted to go unpack her things, but enid talkd again. "Great! Mine also was great. Ajax and i are almost toghter!"

Wednesday tensed at that name, that gorgon, the same one Who stood her up on a date when she finnaly asked her out. How does she still love him? After all he did! Her eyebrows furrod  in confusion as enid happily talked about them during the break. She dint want to hear another word from her about that boy. But the best thing was that wednesday dint know why she cared so much.

It probably was that she had a friend now who she cared about.

Enid stopped talking when she noticed wednesday dint listen one bit. She huffed, but wednesday dint seem to notice. "Wednesday?" She asked when the girl kept staring at her.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Nothing" she said as she walked away clearly upset wich wednesday dint understand.

She watched as the girl sat down on her bed and just took out her Phone, what she herself still couldnt use, soon the music began to play out of the thing again. Wednesday understood the message that enid dint want to talk anymore, even tho she dint know why what upset the girl so much. But for some reason, it upset her.

'Wgat are you doing to me sinclair' she tough as she began to uncpack her things.

~

A knock at ths door made enid separate from the door. Wednesday wad in ths bathroom taking a shower so she had to anwser. She walked up to the door and opened it, not knowing who it could ne since she already saw yoko and dint expect someone.

But at the door stood xavier.

"Oh hey enid. How are you?" Hé asked Kindly, while smiling. As enid also let slip a smile.

"Hey xavier im good. But what do you want?" She asked a littld annoyed thsy she got broken from a goof conversation with ajax.

"Nothing much wanted to know if wednesday was back" he told her.

Enid dint know what if wad, but got upset when she heard that he was here for wednesday. Not thst she wanted to talk to him, but she knew this boy had a crush on her.

"Shes showering" she mutterd as she let xavier in, sincd she dint hear any water running. Hé got in and walked to wednesdays side waiting till she cane out of the bathroom.

There was tension in the room, both of them could feel it. It wasnt any good tension. 'I could off been wirh ajax righr now' enid tought and let out a soft growl.

That moment the goth got out of the bathroom, her hair up in a bun, and comfy clothes, she saw xavier sitting.

"Hey xavier"

"Oh hey wens!" He said and stood up going to talk to wednesday.

Enid couldnt be more upset right now. Wednesday dint great her like that and the fact that he uses a nickname even more bithers her.

She just laid down in bed after xavier got away and slept.

~

The next moring, it was 7. Enids alarm got off wich means she had to go up. Out her comfy warm bed...since shes a werewolf, she likes to sleep more. And when she wolved out it only got worse.

Not that she minded.

She looked to the side, to see her roommate already up streching. Enid rubbed her eyes and also sat. She went to her closet when the sleep was out of her eyes, and picksd her nevermore uniform. She always is more slow then wednesday so wednesday was already done, when she walked out the door going to look for xavier.

If your thinking ehat i think? No. Xavier and her talked about their curent relationship, but they prefferd friendship, a brother sister bond. So they liked to be toghter more. Even tho wednesday wont admit it. Because she still thinks its weakness.

She went trought the hallway looking for the dining room, onxe she found it, she saw xavier sitting with yoko, ajax, euguene, divin, and bianca already sitting with him. She sighed, she wanted a peachful breakfast. But she sat with them anyway.

She walkd up to the lady that served food and got a plate. After that she went to xaviers table and sat down next to him. Yoko and yhe other looked surpised when they saw addams sit with her.

"Hey addams" bianca wad the one Who spoke first and smirkrd. "Ready to be beaten?"

"Never" she told her glaring seeing giving her the same competation smirk.

Enid also joined the table next to ajax. She watched as  the other all happyli talked with him as she wanted to take a risk and kissed thd boys cheeck. Hé tunred to enid and smiled happily.

"Hey guys you know about the projects they Will give us?" Yoko cathed everyones attention while she higged her girlfriend around her waist.

"What project?" Enid asked slightly little bit scared about what it would be.

"The stupid teachers here want us to be responsebale, so they give us kind of baby dolls we have to take care of all the semester, but there a twist and i dont know what." Yoko anwsered as she saw everyone sigh.

"Well i just hope i Will be with wednesday or any of you guys" xavier told while mostly looking at wednesday hoping he could do this with his best friend.

Wednesday just nodded looking among the students wich got more and more after minutes.

What would that project be?

Hi loves!

So first chapter here, i dont know if you like it. I dont know if this is something or shit. So please leave a bit of feedback i wont be mad cuz it helps me.

Leave a vote if you liked it.

Bye bye!