4

Tw: enjax.

Enid bought maddie back to thr dorm after lunch. She dint had any classes at the moment, and she knew also ajax dint. The moment she laid in bed with maddie half sleeping on her body, she took out her Phone and texted ajax.

She kept giggling and typing. Maddie couldnt sleep cuz of the giggledsz she missed blueberry girl (wednesday). She woke up and when she knew the blonde dint paid attention to her, she left her lap and crawled to the other side of the room.

She managed to get on the bed, and it imedetily smellled like blueberry girl. The little girl smiled and laid down on the pillow sniffing her scent, and since shes also a werewolf, it was stonger.

She dinr even hear the door opened, when she saw blueberry girl stading in front of her. She said up with a wide smile and streght her hands out to wedensday.

"Hello maddie" she said, as the girl just pulled her two arms around her neck and hugged her tight. Normal wednesday wouldnt let anyone Hug her, but it felt good?

She tunred to enid who still giggled at her Phone. "Did you took care of maddie?" She asked when the girl let go of her neck hearing her name.

"Mhm i did" enjd said happily tunring to wednesday and the girl. She stoof up and laid her Phone down on the bed. When she came to the line that dive their room apart, "i have so goo news!" Enid shouted.

Maddie placed bother her little hands on her ears when the wolf shouted. Wednesday looked at the little girl and sighed. "Be queit we dont like ot. Or i rip you nails off"

Enid made a slight scared face but told her new anyway, she knew her threaths were empty.

"Well guess what! Me and ajax are going out tonight!" She said happily dancing while she waited on wednesdays reaction, wich dint came.

"That gorgon?" Is all wednesday asked. When she saw Enid nodding she sighed, she really dint want her to go out with him, hes bad and she doesnt know why enid doesnt see that! How is she in love with that stupid stoner?

"Yeah but hé has a name wednesday" she said more upset that wednesday djnt like it. "What ya think?" She asked hopefully but wednesdays reaction dint make ot better.

"Why him? Out of everyone?" She asked placing maddie back down om her bed taking her little clothes and changing it in the meantime.

"Because i love him" she said to wednesday. Wednesday cringed at the word love. Why?

"You dont" is the only thing she said before disapearing making maddie ready for her nap.

"Wgy cant you be happy for me?!" She shouted but git no response back. "Finr i go to yokos room then she Will be happy!" She once more shiuted and before she knew it the door opend and shut.

She sighed looking in the brown eyes of the little girl. She tilde her head to the side observring the girls expression.

Wedbesday remeberd the last time she told her shes going 'to yoko. She doesnt like it. Even thos she Will never admit it, shes scared of the fact of losing a friend, and the last time she got away, was also because of the fact that Enid dint like something from wednesday. But what did she had to say then? 'Omg so cool! Go ruin your life with that stupid stoner'

She pciked the little girl up again and walked to the crib that was placed in the room, she said maddie down, who herself laid down and got ready to fall asleep.

Wednesday laid down in her own bed  not getting the blonde out of her head one time. She tought she was worried. But maybe.....

She saw the blondes smile what planted On her face whenever she was happy, whe saw her laughing, she knew almost everything, and that scared her. She ndver did observer people like that.

She slowly closed her eyes and also fell asleep for a nap.

~

"I cant belive her yoko! She inst even happy or whatever for me! She..she just insulted him" Enid kept saying to yoko, sas that wednesday dint accept her date. She sighed.

"Its fine enid. Its wednesday!" She said while ribbbing her back. The two girls were painting their nails, enid told  her how ajax wanted to take her to a date. Wich soon was time for.

She made herself ready, not wanting to be back at her own dorm righr now, took her small back and walked to ths nevermore Gates.

She stood there waiting for ajax, jt took a little longer then expected, but 5 minutes later he gave with a big smile and her favorite flower. She took it and smelled it. It was all just perfect.

But why dint it feel...right?

Enid shurrged that off and they went to walk for a while. Ajax placed an arm around enid and guide her to a picknick blanket that dint laid far from nevermore.

They sat down and talked about their day, enid couldnt be happier, this was perfect, hé was perfect. She was happy, maybe her mom Will accept her now! She wolfed out and also has a boyfriend?

It was a bright night as they both laid down on the blanket giggling. Ajax had a suit on, not a fancy but had a suit. His beanie on. Enid had her favorte baby pink dress on, hair in a braid around her head, and slight heels.

Thd boy tunred to look at her, you could feel slight tension between them, enid alos tunred to look at the boy. With a slight and nervous smile, bkth of their eyes landed on their lips and back. Neither of them taking the next step.

Slowly they approaced and before enid knew it her warm lips were on hers, a little Kiss broke them apart again, she missed the warmed and both of them leaned in again for a longer Kiss. And again..but then ajax slowly pushed his tongue inside, wich enid granded.

A tongue fight happend between them, they say fireworks go off in yout stomac and a lot of butterflies. Wich enid...did feel but also not. But she tought it would be because its her first boyfriend and Kiss.

They parted, a tingle feeling on her lips he left. She smiled widdly at the boy, who also smiled back. Having a pink colour across her cheeks.

They cuddlet up for a long time watching the stars. Bjt soon ajax had to go back to see how it 'is by his baby.  They stood up and walked back toghter. Ajax left a Kiss om her cheek and walked to his dorm.

Enid smiled brightly and rentunred to her own dorm. But she just couldnt shake off that feel thst her wolf told her thid inst right. But how can he know that?

She slowly opened the door not to wake anyone. As she came across the cutest thing she has ever seen. Wednesday laid on her back and maddie laid on top of her. Her eyes were slight wet with tears so she thinks she slept not long ago.

She got a urge to both Kiss them on their forhead, so she silnet walked up to them, and kissed maddie stroking her hair. She leaned up and kissed wednesday on her head. Who moved and a smile on a her face for about 3 seconds.

For some reason enids cheeks bunred, probably because of the cuteness.

She changed het clothes and walked to her bed laying down facing away from wednesday. A tingle in her stomac and cheeks she slept.

Forcing her to think it was of ajax.

Gold tw? Yea? Great.

Yup more wednesday and daughter moments because i font know what it is i just like it.

Vote if you liked it and have a nice Dayyyyy!