6

Its been a few days. Wednesday and enid dint talk much, but wednesday did told her itw as notging the other Day.

Wednesday was this weekend gone to her partens, somerhing happend on the addams house. So enid had time with her duaghter.

She sat on her lap tickling her while the little girl giggled and tried to push her fingers away. Enid adorted her little girl.

Soon it was time to eat, so she picked maddies stuff, and walked to the quad with the little girl in her arms. She knew since maddie first spend more time with wednesday then her, maddie liked wednesday a bit more. But she also liked enid.

Maddie began talking a few days ago. What was her friend word you think? Well that was blueberry...yup. enjd found it adorbale.

Flashback

Wednesday sat ok her bed with a sleepy maddie, but she dint want to sleep. Enid walked trought the room trying to find something that made the girl at least tired. But since they were trying for over an hour, they gave up.

"Come on little one arent you tired?" Wednesday grumpelt bouncing the girl on her lap. But she only giggled looking at wednesday.

"Bueberry!" She giggled, as wednesday froze. And tunred her gaze to enid slolwy who couldnt be happier then she was righr now. It was so cute.

The girl stopped giggling and had a sad pout. She raeaced her arms to wednesday dor her to continue.

"Bueberry! Bueberry!"

Enid picked her up and got to play with her soon after when it was wednesdays wrting time.

It wad the best day! She got to the quad and sat down next to yoko and ajax, who was now her boyfriend.

"Bueberry?" The little girl said looking for blueberries and wednesday on the table. Yoko smiled widely when she heard the girl say that. Vut also laughed.

"Blueberry? Really little one?" Maddie  nodded and tunred to eat her sandwich on enids lap, while she gave ajax a Kiss.

Hé smiled and they eated in peace.

~

Aftwr classes, enid went to yoko, with maddie for her playdate with macy.

Maddie babbelt nonsense while dhe saw all the other students passing, she missed wednesday. Enid missed ajax, but hé had to do something so she couldnt be with him.

She knocked km yokos door when she arrived, and not even a minute later, yoko opned the door smiling excitedly.

She sat maddie down and she craweld to macy, who smiled and showed het dolls.

"So ens..." yoko began lookinga theid daughters playing. Enid tunred to look at her confused.

"You and ajax?" A smile appeard on the blondes lips.

She nodded. "Were finnlay toghter!" She said excitly.

Yoko nodded happy for her friend go ne happy, however she dint really understand ths fact that she dates ajax, they dint get along very well at first, and also the blonde was the first who got a liking, and ajax dint seem to find any interest in her.

She aighed not knowing what else to say.

Cuz when you ask her...they dont fit.

Short chap, since i dont knkw what to write so if you have any ideas pls send me them cuz i have none.

Vote if you liked it and byeeee