7

Maddie sat by the door, waiting for the brunette to be back. Enid told her wednesday would be back today, and she dint got away from the door for a second.

They also afreed to go to the beach, wich wad also a quest from teacher they got.

-Come one maddie she wont
Be here soon.
She tried again but the little girl refused.

Enid and maddie did get a good relatioship now. (Since people found enid a bad mum). But wednesdat still was her favorite.

After a few minutes she heard the door handle, excited to see wednesdayz she crawled closer, but still At a safe place, the door open.

But to her disapointmemt it was yoko with divina and Macy. The girl sighed but got picked up by divina.

-whats up little one?
She asked bouncing her up and down to maybe create a little smile.

-she missed blueberry
Enid joked but maddie dint like it.

Yoko laughed and sat macy down, grappig her stomac leaning against divina. Maddie looked up confsued the girls sudden outburst.

-im sorry little one that nickname
Still is so funny.
She said and sat next to enid.

Enid dint really want to admit it, but she also really missed wednesday, and was afraid she May missed het a bit too much, since she had been on her mind alot. but on the other hand she also missed ajax.

Oh wait ajax...

She dint text him for a few hours now, sinde maddie distracted her a lot.

With a groan she laid on bed, spread oit. It was 2 in the afternoon, wednesday should be back at 3 so in a hour. Yoko and divina looked at her and shooked their heads, this girl...

The clock on the wall kept ticking it was silent, even maddie dint make a noise, kept looking at the white clock, even tho she couldnt read it.

A knock made the little turn to the door, but was met with another disapointment,  the boys entered the room being mad with a stare.

Both of them briught their partenrs since it was a group project. The blonde and brunette smiled at everyone, being a bit schocked by the stare maddie had.

They sat Jackson and Liam by maddie and macy. Everyome was there expect addams, who would be here at any moment.

The girl hang her head staring at the floor. Enid smiled sadly stood up and walked to the little girl picking her up,  maddid looked at her one more time before burrying her face in enids neck.

Yoko patted her back and the others just stared. The two girls (mex and ava) looked confused. Before ajax told them she missed wednesday a lot.

Jackson macy, and Liam crwaled to enid so she would put maddie down, and then the 3 hugged her tight. Everyone found this adorbale.

A lot of giggled left the girl and seemed to forget about her for a moment. When she heard a voice behind the door and opened it slowly.

And there she was, wednesday addams.

She was confused when she saw everyone looking at her, even more why everyone was in the room. But when she saw maddie, she fogot about it. Yiu could say she has a soft spot for her duaghter, and really likes her. Her own way.

The girl as fast as she could crawled to her and raised her arms for her to go up.

-up up!
The girl said.

-hey little one
Wednesday spoke while lifting up the little girl.

Ava smiled when she saw how she interacted with this little girl. It seemed adorbale, ths scary wednesday addams being a softy for her kid.