New Couch (18+)

Ok so just so everyone knows, this is my first smut so I'm going to do my best, if you aren't comfortable with that just go ahead and skip it, I'll work in a short summary in the next chapter.

"....So...am I supposed to just, Accio it?"  Harry asked rather confused, turning to Draco with his wand suspended mid-air.

"Uh..I think so. That's what instructions say..." Draco said, glancing at the shorter boy.

"OK..if you're sure... Accio new couch!" Harry said, springing back, as the couch appeared out of nowhere, landing in Draco's arms.

"Well, I've had worse experiences," Draco said, smiling sweetly down at the brunette in his arms. "I was thinking, maybe we could try out the new couch..." He said with a suggestive smirk.

"Oh- I mean sure. But maybe later? Like tonight?" Harry said, hiding his smile. He knew Draco had "gone there" but he still hadn't and he was a bit nervous. However, he knew this was coming. 

Harry and Draco had been dating for about a month and a half and Harry was amazed at how patient, attentive, and sweet Draco was. So, Harry had decided that inevitably when Draco finally asked, he would say yes. 

In preparation, Harry had done something he never pictured himself doing. He bought Lingerie. 

When the box was delivered by his straw-colored barn owl, Hecate, he set it on the bed taking a deep breath. In the box was a lacy, silver thong, with pink and red lace lilies and roses across the front to cover his tool, and with five strings stemming around the back. 

Harry checked the time, it was 6, and Draco would be back from Hogsmeade at 7:30. That gave him just enough time to shower and get everything ready. Harry got in the shower and used a new rose body wash, that was spelled to make you irresistible, made sure his hair was plenty soft, and put on the lingerie.

Putting on one of Draco's Slytherin robes, which he had snagged from his bathroom the day before, he sprayed the smallest bit of perfume. He heard the door bang shut and someone sink onto the couch.

Peeking out into the sitting room, Harry saw Draco sitting on the sofa, sinking into the grey cushions and unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt. Coming up behind him, Harry put his hands gently on Draco's shoulders, pushing them forward and down his chest before round the couch to kiss Draco.

"Well hello-" Draco said with a mischievous grin. He pulled his hands up from his shirt buttons and up to Harry's waist, pulling Harry closer and kissing him back. "What did you do?" 

Harry laughed good-naturedly and moved to straddle Draco's waist. Cupping the blond's face in his hands and kissing him. As Draco leaned into the kiss, he spotted a flash of silver under the green of the fluffy robe.  

Tugging at the knot, Draco slipped the Slytherin robe off of his boyfriend. Flush rushed from his heart up to his face and farther down. Tightening his grip on the brunett's waist, Draco pulled him closer, smashing their lips together.

"Are you sure?" He said drawing back.

"Very. You deserve it." Harry said looking his boyfriend in the eyes.

"Love, that shouldn't be the reason. You should want it, you should be ready. Don't do this just for me." Draco said gently, trying to hold himself back, shifting in an attempt to hide his growing erection. 

It failed, and Harry ground down on Draco's dick, letting out a low moan at the friction. 

"I'm ready. I promise. Now will you please help me? This," He said, pointing down towards his hard-on that was trying to poke out of the lace around his front, "Is getting uncomfortable."