Lily Pads

Sharp, aggressive knocks shocked both boys awake. Draco felt Harry's shoulder brush his and he got up to open the door. Still half asleep, Draco swung open the door to reveal a stone-faced Pansy.

"Out." She said and started to walk away.

The monochromatic sentence threw Draco off and he stared at her before calling to stop her.

"What in the world are you talking about Pansy?" He was almost sure this was a dream.

"Bitch, get out! I have to clean all this up and I can't have people still asleep in here!" She yelled.

"Oh. Wait. OH. I know where we are now. Sorry, Pans, I didn't mean to fall asleep. We were pretty wasted."

Draco rubbed his eyes as Pansy walked away, going down the hall and rapping aggressively on doors.
He turned around to see Harry flopped back down on the pillow.

"Come on, Raven. She needs us to leave. Let's go."

"Ugghhhhhhh" Harry groaned and slowly stood up.

Laughing, Draco moved toward him. He cupped his boyfriend's cheek kissing him quickly before moving to get dressed. They dressed as fast as they could and practically ran out of the Room of Requirement. Throughout the larger room, where the drinks and food had been, there were people asleep and trash thrown around the room.

They ran laughing through the deserted corridors until they reached Nightshade tower. They stepped into the common area and kissed again. Draco went up the stairs first but as he reached the door he saw Harry barrel past him to the garden above.

Draco barked out a laugh and ran after him smashing into his boyfriend, knocking him into the soft grass. They rolled around laughing and wrestling together until they were breathless. Lying on their backs staring at the clouds in the sky, Draco turned his head to look at Harry. Harry looked back, smiling.

"I love you Raven." Draco said with a breathless smile.

Harry laughed. Butterflies.

"I love you too Draco."

{Alright everyone. That's it. I really hope you enjoyed, and I'll probably do one shots in the future and another story. But feel free to look at the Vox X Val story I started. Love you guys <3

Thank you for reading <3

Have a great day/night girls/gals/non-binary pals}

Word Count: 369