12- Under The Mistletoe

⚠️🔞⚠️

⚠️🔞⚠️

The rest of the family showed up later that afternoon. Eve had the brilliant plan for the kids to wear matching Christmas pajamas while the adults wear ugly Christmas sweaters... and I was all for it. Luckily Hudson told me before we left New York because I had a few to choose from.

Both Hudson and I went downstairs to change into our sweaters. Coming out of our separate rooms, we stopped and laughed at what we were both wearing.

"We match, sorta."

"I hate my sister

"I hate my sister."

I started laughing. "We've done this a few times with my family too or we all get the same pajamas like the kids are doing, so I'm used to it." I pushed his shoulder. "Smile boss, this is fun."

Once we got upstairs, we went into the living room where everyone was starting to sit when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Ignoring it, I settled on the couch next to Hudson. "We need to take a selfie with our sweaters on."

"I can take it." Christian offered.

Standing up, we went in front of the tree, snuggling into each other and smiled as he took the picture.

"Thank you, Christian."

"You're welcome. Someone named Joy keeps texting you and now someone is calling you."

"Make sure you send that to me." Mary said as I took my phone back.

"I will." My eyes widened. I looked up at Hudson and smiled. "It's Quinn Davenport."

"Ohh, answer it."

"It's Christmas though."

"Honey, it's okay." Mary reassured me. "Take the call."