Chapter 1 : A New Experience

"What a Wonderful day. I hope i can make new friends in this school.." A brown haired boy says with a optimistic but quiet tone while stepping out off the limousine he was in. In front of him is the School for the future of the nation of Japan, the Advanced Nurturing Highschool. The Brown haired boy was slightly excited for the school just because it looked really fun.

"Young master.. i bid you a farewell and i hope you have a great time in this place" the Old Butler that is driving the Vehicle says with a slight smile bidding farewell to his Master.

"I bid you farewell too Matsuo-san! I hope to see you again.. and oh- tell Father that to keep away from my life for now since i want to do this alone for the time being." The Brown Haired boy fully exits the vehicle and smiles optimistically while waving to his servant.

As the Limousine drives off Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the Brown Haired boy immediately notices people staring at him. Maybe they were curious who was this boy and why was he dropped off from a limousine? Is he rich? They all probably thought of that.

He then takes the first step into the school grounds officially making him now a student of the Advanced Nurturing Highschool. He walks around for a few minutes even though he was supposed to go to the classroom right now he notices that the entrance ceremony was starting he just decided to go to the gymnasium first. While heading to the entrance ceremony. He looks very excited to meet new people and potential friends, after a few minutes of walking he manages to get to the entrance ceremony, he was late by 3 minutes due to the traffic during the time he was in the limousine.

As he tries to find his class he spots alot of diffrent people, his curiosity has increased again almost anything new to him peaked more intrest. As he finds his class he thought to himself.

'Huh.. im in Class-A? I wonder if theres a ranking between classes.. well that doesn't matter! Ill try to make even other people from other classes my friends'

He smiles slightly while taking a spot in the area where his class is. He looks over podium to see a Black Haired Man with Glasses making a speech. The Entrance Ceremony took too long and was a little bit boring Ayanokouji was reminiscing past memories to pass the time.

8 years before
------------------

Ayanokouji was doing his usual training for the Whiteroom while he was doing the training he spots someone looking at him beyond the glass. It was a small girl with silver hair, as he was curious he looked at her with confusion tilting his head. He then proceeds to walk towards the glass surprising the little girl a little. Ayanokouji then smiles slightly and waves to the little girl. The Little girl a little perplexed waves back shyly. She was also confused that a boy who was exposed to high levels of training and practices that were almost like torture was this optimistic.

"Hello! Uhm.. why are you watching me? And whats your name?" Ayanokouji said with a smile, while looking curiously at the little girl behind the glass. He then patiently waits for her answer.

"Uhhhm.. im just curious at what you're doing.. and my name is Arisu Sakayanagi.." Arisu says these words shyly not expecting Ayanokouji to engage in a conversation first. She also said it with a slight smile.

"Oh! Arisu Sakayanagi huh? What a nice name. Anyways why were you curious? I am a kid just like you." Ayanokouji tilts his head in while questioning her motives he also raises a eyebrow.

"Uhm.. thank you for the compliment but.. im just curious about how the soo called Masterpiece would look and act like.." Arisu Shyly thanks him for the compliment but her tone gets serious when she calls him the "Masterpiece".