Chapter 2 : Unforseen Enjoyment

(Ignore the image i posted it's a JJK x CoTE shitpost/meme art i made)
_________________________________________

The scene is Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi walking side by side down the hallway of the school. Sakayanagi is seen pouting and Ayanokouji is trying to apologize for the situation earlier.

"Kiyotaka... I wont forgive you easily for earlier... How can me?! A genius be distracted that well? Your abilities are interesting but your ability to make people interested or intrigued in you is the most troublesome of them all." Sakayanagi pouts while scolding Ayanokouji for making her distracted enough to miss the explanation and information from Mashima-sensei earlier.

"Im sorry.. Arisu.. but it wasn't all my fault.." Ayanokouji replies to Sakayanagi while both of them are walking down the hallway.

"I've decided.. after this you'll have to spend your time with me later got it? Thats your payment for the mess up you did earlier" Sakayanagi orders Ayanokouji with a request while still pouting but she then slowly transitions to a smug smile.

"Alright alright.. I'll accept your order.. i dont want to anger my Princess of a Childhood friend afterall" Ayanokouji replies back to Sakayanagi with a more sly tone on the last part vastly diffrent from this monotone voice. Sakayanagi gets flustered a little after hearing the last part and tugs on Ayanokouji's arm.

"Yo... You- didn't have to say that part..." Sakayanagi says with a weak tone. Ayanokouji looks at her while smiling thinking that he hit her weakness.

Sakayanagi quickly gains her composure and continues to walk with Ayanokouji in the hallway. They soon arrive at a room more specifically it was the office of the chairman, Narumori Sakayanagi. The two of them are welcomed by the Chairman and they both took a seat in the office

"Good Afternoon Chairman.." Ayanokouji greets the Chairman after sitting.

"Greetings father fufu.." Arisu follows up and greets her father after Ayanokouji's greeting.

"Thank you for arriving but.. Ayanokouji.. i know i asked you to come to my office after class but why is my daughter.. Arisu here?" Ayanokouji is intrigued that he didnt even question why Arisu has already been in this close of a relationship with him even after just reuniting, he probably already knew that this would happen.

"She pestered me.." Ayanokouji bluntly replies to The Chairman's question, Arisu  just smugly smiles.

"Well that was your own undoing Kiyotaka fufu~" Arisu comments on Ayanokouji's willpower to be unable to resist a simple pester.

"I knew this would happen.." the Chairman sighs and fixes his glasses, knowing his own Daughter's personality he knew that she would do something like this.

"Well it doesn't really matter this information isnt classified anyways.. Ayanokouji this is about you scoring perfectly on the Entrance Exam.. im sure that you've already known the rewards from such of a achievement and all but i have to add another reward since you've been informed about the S-system" The Chairman looks at Ayanokouji.

"The Additional reward would be 150,000 private points.. i know its not that much but the school thought that any more would be unfair to other 1st year students. I hope you're satisfied with those rewards.. even though the Entrance exam would been just a simple test considering your true skills." Chairman wraps his fingers between themselves and looks at Ayanokouji.

"This more than enough sir.. Chairman, and i agreee on the fact that it might unfair for the other 1st years when they're compared to me since all of these rewards being granted right now.." Ayanokouji thanks the Chairman for his generosity. Sakayanagi smugly laughs.