Chapter 2: A Tender Moment

Dylan Pockets is a nineteen year old male with red cat-like eyes, a rounded jawline, and black skin coupled with white speckles scattered over his face, and arms that resemble a starry night sky. He has three protrusions that jut out from the sides and top portion of his head, with two more spike-like protrusions on the upper sides of his forearms under his elbows. Dylan is five feet and five inches tall, and he is clad in purple armor. From the top of his shoulders, down his chest, legs, and feet leaving his head and arms exposed. His personality type is of an INFP meaning he tends to be sensitive, open-minded, and generous. Dylan is empathetic and has strong values, he also cares deeply for other people and is impressed by the abstract and self expression of others.

     He is friends with a girl named Sophia Brown, they have been friends for about two or three months. Sophia is a cocoa brown skinned girl of feline origins with a slender and athletic physique. She has shoulder-length black hair and angular features, such as a pointed chin, straight nose, and slanted, almond-shaped, pale yellow eyes and soft curving dark eyebrows. Due to her feline display and ancestry, she has retractable black sharp claws on her hands and toes, a bushy black tail, and cat ears. Sophia is Clad in a stylish red and black plaid button-down shirt, underneath she has on a black crop top. She pairs it with form-fitting black leggings, accentuating her toned figure. Barefoot as usual, she stands confidently with her human hands on her hips, showcasing her feline-like dexterity. Her human face is adorned with a cat's nose. Sophia is an ESTJ personality type meaning she is a dedicated, organized, sensing, thinking, dependable, confident, direct, goal-oriented, loyal, decisive, focused, hardworking, judging, logical, assertive, and driven woman. 

 Dylan gets invited to her place for a sleepover. When it's midnight everyone goes to bed, Sophia and Dylan hang out in her room and decide to pass the time playing some games. They play truth and dare, when she asks him truth or dare he chooses dare. Sophia then dares him to kiss her. Without thinking he throws himself at her, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss.They then find themselves intertwined together and end up making out, afterwards they fall asleep. As he lays there nestled into the crook of Sophia’s neck Dylan can hear the steady beating of Sophia’s heart against his ear. He blushes, I can’t believe this is happening. I am sleeping with my best friend, he thinks to himself. Without trying to wake Sophia, he leans his head back looking up at her with his red eyes. Dylan sighs smiling, “I love you” he whispers. He then attempts to position himself back into the crook of her neck but his eyes lock onto the outline of her breasts through the dim lighting of the room. His breath hitches in his throat. He stares transfixed Dylan cannot take his eyes off her breasts. Without thinking he reaches down grabbing the hem of her white tank top and slowly lifts it up exposing her toned cocoa brown furred abdomen and braless breasts. He then leans in, taking in one of her nipples into his mouth and begins sucking. Dylan plays with the other breast by squeezing her nipple between his index and thumb. He is completely lost in the moment. Out of nowhere he hears, “Dylan what…uh! Are you… D-doing?” He freezes.  Silence fills the room with the only sound being Sophia’s labored breathing. “N-nothing,” he said nervously. 

“Oh really, it doesn’t look like nothing to me” she states matter of factly “to me it looks like you're trying to milk me.” Dylan blushes. In the dim light of the room he vaguely sees the outline of a smile creeping onto his friend’s face, “you should’ve asked me first Dylan” she said croonly making Dylan’s blush harder. Sophia feels him harden against her thigh, “ah someone’s hard, do you mind if I milk YOU?” She then pushes Dylan onto his back, straddling him. Sophia takes hold of his hands and pins them above his head, “you like that don’t you… Love?” She asks growling. Dylan’s blush reddens and his dick hardens making Sophia grin mischievously, her pale yellow eyes glowing in the dark. “Admit it,” she breathes, leaning in and kissing Dylan on the lips. Dylan nods, unable to speak. He feels the heat rising to his face and his chest tightens. He moans into the kiss, his hips moving against her instinctively. As their tongues dance together, he arches his back, pressing his hardness against her. Sophia breaks the kiss, breathing heavily, and looks into his eyes. "You're so cute when you're turned on," she whispers before kissing him again.

  Her movements become bolder, her hands roaming over his chest and stomach. She unbuttons his pajama top, revealing his chest, and she leans in, taking one of his nipples into her mouth. Dylan's back arches again, his hips bucking up against her. She moans around his nipple, sucking harder. She then reaches down and undoes his pajama pants, pulling them down his hips and revealing his erection. She grins wickedly and lowers herself onto him, their skin sliding against each other.

Her movements are slow and deliberate, feeling every inch of him as she impales herself on his cock. He gasps, his hands clenching into the sheets beneath them. She leans forward, resting her weight on her forearms, and begins to move, her hips undulating in a sensual rhythm. Dylan's breath comes in ragged gasps as he watches her, his eyes fixed on the way her breasts bounce with each thrust. He reaches up to cup one of them, rolling the hardened nipple between his fingers. She looks down at him, their eyes locking. "You feel so good," she pants, her voice strained. "So tight and warm." She speeds up, her movements becoming more urgent, and he can feel her getting closer. As she comes, her body tenses and shudders, her breath hot against his neck. She collapses forward onto him, their sweaty bodies sticking together. She lies there for a moment, catching her breath before leaning up and kissing him tenderly. "That was... amazing," she whispers. 

Dylan's red-orange eyes glow in the dim light as he looks down into Sophia's pale yellow ones. He nods, his body still tingling from their first round of passion. "Yes," he whispers, feeling a surge of desire well up inside him. "I want you” he asks “can we go again?” Sophia's sharp cat ears perk up at his words, and she grins, her feline features taking on a predatory edge. She slides her body up, their hips aligning once more. Her tongue darts out, licking along the length of his shaft, before she takes him into her mouth again. Dylan gasps, arching his back as she takes him deeper this time, her lips stretching taut around him. Her movements are quick and expert, her tongue swirling and dancing around his sensitive flesh. He feels himself growing hard again, his hips beginning to move in time with hers.

  His dark skin flushes with arousal, and he reaches down to cup her cheek, feeling the softness of her fur beneath his fingers. "Sophia," he breathes, his voice ragged and needy. "You're driving me crazy." She looks up at him through her lashes, her yellow eyes glinting in the dim light. "That's the idea," she purrs, her voice husky with desire.

Dylan feels himself building towards another climax, the pleasure building inside him like a firestorm. He's lost to the sensations, to the feel of her lips and tongue on his skin, to the rhythm of their hips. "Sophia!" he cries out, his body tensing as he releases himself into her mouth again. She sucks hard, her throat working as she swallows his seed, and then she looks up at him, her expression satisfied. "There," she says, her voice husky. "That's better."

Dylan collapses back onto the pillow, spent but still wanting more. He reaches out to pull her close, their bodies tangled together in the sheets. "I love you, Sophia," he whispers, his voice hoarse from their exertions. "I'm so glad we found each other." She nuzzles into his neck, her breath warm against his skin. "Me too, Dylan," she murmurs, sounding content. "I'm so glad we did." They lie together like this for a while, their hearts racing and their bodies still tingling with pleasure. Finally, exhaustion overtakes them, and they drift off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.Their dreams are filled with passion and tenderness, their love for each other growing stronger with every passing moment.