Chaper 3: A Tender Moment: part 2

Annabeth felt a pang of annoyance as she glanced up at Logan, his eyes fixed on her. It had been hours since she had started working on her design for the new building in her diorama, and she was so close to finishing it. But here Logan was, trying to distract her again. She sighed, knowing that she couldn't stay angry at him for long. "What is it?" she asked her boyfriend. Annabeth settled down her pencil and folded her arms across her chest. Logan walked up to her from behind, resting his arms atop the seat's headrest. Annabeth sighed, turning around in her chair to face him. She looked into his bright red cat-like eyes. "Can't you see I'm busy?" She told him, her stormy gray eyes staring back into his. Smiling at her he said, "oh mi amor you have been working on that thing for hours, why don't you take a break?"

   It was true; Annabeth had been working on her New York City diorama almost all day. She barely ate any food, and drank less devoting her entire morning and afternoon to work on her school project. "I am so close to finishing this" she stated. Logan sighed again, "yes I know but I want to spend some time with you" He said worriedly. Logan smiled, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips. "I know you are, baby," he whispered against her skin. "But maybe you should  take a break, Annabeth you have been working on this almost all day.” His hand slipped lower, brushing against the bare skin of her stomach, sending shivers through her.

   Annabeth stiffend for a moment, she looked into her boyfriend's eyes but the desire in his eyes and the feel of his touch were too much. Annabeth relaxed, "okay," she breathed, her heart racing as she leaned into him. "Just for a little while." Logan smiled, his eyes lighting up with happiness as he pulled her closer. He kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers. His hand slid up under her shirt, caressing her bare skin, while the other found its way under her pants, brushing against her underwear. Annabeth moaned into the kiss, her body responding to his touch, wanting more. As they kissed, their passion growing, Logan guided Annabeth backward until she was lying on the bed, and he followed her down, his weight pressing her into the mattress. His lips never left hers as his fingers worked at undoing her clothes, revealing her bare skin to his touch. Annabeth arched her back, her hips moving against his hand in perfect rhythm, wanting him to touch her deeper.

   When they finally broke apart for air, Logan gazed down at her, his eyes dark with desire. "You're so beautiful," he whispered before leaning in to kiss her again. His hand slid between their bodies, finding what it had been searching for, and guiding him into her welcoming warmth. Annabeth cried out, her body tensing as pleasure coursed through her. As they moved together, their rhythm becoming more urgent, more desperate, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in this moment, connected by their love and their desire. Their passion reached its peak, and with a final cry of release, they collapsed together on the bed, breathless and spent. Logan nuzzled his face into Annabeth's neck, kissing her softly as he began to soften inside of her. "I love you, Annabeth," he murmured, his voice still ragged from their exertions. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. "I love you too, Logan." She looked down at him, a satisfied smile on her face.