14

this might get slightly nsfw. get ready pookies😈

'You're a real fucking slave-driver, you know that?'

Megumi groaned as he straightened himself up. The sweat trickled down the sides of his forehead, and he took long, large gulping breaths, trying to inhale as much oxygen as his body possibly could in the few seconds of respite after an hour of non-stop gruelling training.

'I don't know about the slave-driver part, but I sure am good at fucking.' Sukuna smirked as he walked over and hunched down opposite the heaving Megumi. 'Besides, you need this. You realize just how much stamina goes into playing basketball at the state level, right?'

'Wait, hold up!' Megumi protested hotly, raising his head for a second and immediately regretting it because fuck, it hurt. 'I never said I'd-'

'What's wrong with your neck?' Sukuna interrupted him, sharply. 'Don't deny it, I saw you wince for a moment there.'

Megumi winced once more as he put a hand to his neck. 'I think I cricked it a little with that last shot I made.'

Sukuna tsk-tsked as he walked over to Megumi, positioning himself directly behind the smaller boy. 'This is why I told you, isn't it? No sudden movements. You need to work on your flexibility before you run around doing shit that taxes your body, Megumi.'

Megumi snorted. 'What, like this isn't-'

He froze as Sukuna's large hands closed around his neck.

'....W-what are you doing?' he breathed out. His whole body seemed to have hardened up in a way that was funny as well as terrifying- what if Sukuna noticed?

'Relax,' Sukuna murmured, and his voice was low enough and close enough to Megumi's ear to send goosebumps racing across his skin and ripples down his spine. His fingers glided smoothly across Megumi's skin, turning his head just so and massaging his slender neck with strong hands that felt surprisingly warm, and a touch that felt foreign but not...entirely uncomfortable. 'I'm just trying to relieve some of the tension in here. Your muscles have gone all stiff and rigid- they need a nice thorough rubbing-down to make you feel good.'

F...feel good? Megumi gulped as he looked down and stole a cursory glance of how exactly good it felt...but in other parts of his body. A tiny bead of sweat coursed down his forehead, his breath speeding up and his entire body beginning to feel hot in a strange, unfamiliar way. No way this was happening. No way he was getting turned on just by Sukuna fucking touching his neck. Oh, please, please, god, make my boner go away before Sukuna notices-

'What's wrong?' Sukuna spoke abruptly, and Megumi almost jumped. 'W-what?'

'I told you to relax, dumbass. You've gotten as stiff as a cardboard- I can almost feel your spinal cord digging into my front.'

Thank your bloody stars that's not something else digging into you right now! Megumi wanted to scream. What the actual fuck was wrong with him? What kind of idiot went and got a hard-on from just a neck massage? What was he acting like a dog in heat for?

'Megumi, relax,' Sukuna clicked his tongue as his hands stopped moving on Megumi's neck. 'You know what, I better try this from the front.'

'Wait- wait, stop.' Megumi almost went into overdrive in panic, his words stumbling over each other. 'Wait, no, you can't- you don't need to, it felt great from the back, I don't-'

Sukuna ignored him, walking around from the back and coming to stand in front of Megumi. 'Hold your head up, okay? And don't move. Don't move if you don't want me to.... huh. What's this?'

Megumi bit his lip so hard it drew blood. His eyes followed Sukuna's gaze down to...his shorts, where a very prominent bulge had made its appearance not so long ago, and now, in Sukuna's presence, seemed to become even more glaringly obvious in a way that was goading, almost.

'Oh my my,' Sukuna whispered, slowly going down on his haunches, eyeing the raging erection in a way that made Megumi feel naked. Exposed. Vulnerable. 'What do we have here, Megumi?'

'I...I'll...' Megumi struggled to get the words out, lamely attempting to cover it up with his shirt while he spoke. 'I'm sorry...I just- I don't know how that happened, Sukuna, I'll take care of it-'

'Oh, you don't need to.' Sukuna's eyes snapped up to Megumi's face, and Megumi's heart jumped into his mouth. There was something so hungry about how Sukuna was looking at him right now- something about the way he ran his tongue across his bottom lip and the way his eyes glittered- like he was stripping Megumi completely naked with his bare eyes. It was like he could see Megumi through and through- see through the persona he put up, see what he really wanted, sense what he really wanted.

'I could take care of it for you, and better.'

oops i guess we're moving the nsfw to the next chapter🏃‍♀️my bad