Reaction to Red Death

Horselover3k climbed down from the rafters above the screen where apparently, she chills when we react "Uh yeah it was kinda short, but this one is even shorter! yayyy-" *Silence* "Ok that was kinda unnecessary i guess anyway, are you ready for another one? trust me after these they'll be longer than they are right now" "Just get on with it will you?" Daphne said rolling her eyes "Alright alright.." Horselover3k pressed a button on her controller and the scene starting to play. 

"Hiccup come quick! i found a new dragon Lense!!" fishlegs called across the base to hiccup. The Vikings who never went to the edge sat up in their seats their eyes full of wonder to see what the teens on berk have created. meanwhile others were interested on the new dragons eye Lense even Tho not many of the villagers were on the edge they still knew what the dragon eye was and everything else. everyone else heard too so they decided to join "Thats great fishlegs go ahead and fire it up" meatlug shot her lava towards the Lense and it projected the red death. Some Vikings gasped at the horror all of them still feared to this day the dragon was living example of the saying "Looked death in its eyes" Hiccup looked away while Daphne placed a hand on his shoulder in a discreet way of comforting him. hiccup gave a small smile. hiccup looked away towards the ground "Come on toothless we have scouting to do" hiccup said mounted and left the clubhouse. Some of the Vikings looked in concern towards hiccup what was wrong with him usually hiccup would be happy to see a new dragon Lense. "Thats not like him" snoutlout said genuinely concerned. Many of the villagers now looked at snoutlout in confusion snoutlouts mom smiled slightly she knew her son concern the nicest of people but he showed true concern for his cousin and friend. "I'll be right back I'm going to check on my cousin" snoutlout followed hiccup to his thinking cliff  Stoick snorted at this of course hiccup had a thinking cliff he's not hiccup without it. "Hiccup you alright?" "I'm fine" he said tears brimming his eyes snoutlout sat next to him. The villagers were very concerned for hiccup now not just because he's crying but because he still tries to hide it. Daphne sighed knowing what it was and gave hiccup a side hug "It's ok" she whispered. "What's wrong?" Gobber was worried meanwhile gothi sighed hiccup had talked to her about his fears before and she tried to help him but it would come back every now and then and it just triggers him. "Ugh fine i-im scared of the red death it took my leg and i can't help it..." hiccup said giving up trying to hide it. Most of the villagers looked towards hiccup with sad looks the gang were looking at hiccup with small smiles "Its ok hiccup, if i went up against the red death i would be scared of it too" Astrid said smiling at hiccup caressing his hand she only removed her hand when she saw hiccup blushing "Uh anyway.." she said changing the subject "Hey, its ok we are all scared of something even me!" hiccup raised an eyebrow some couldn't help but chuckle at hiccup's bored face. "What- I don't show it hiccup just remember hiccup even the great Stoick the vast was afraid of the red death but you were brave and fought it there is nothing wrong with being afraid" Stoick smiled at the Jorgeson boy those few words could boost hiccups self-esteem by a lot. meanwhile others were shocked by how snoutlout can even be smart enough to give good pep talks "Wow... thanks, snoutlout" Toothless hugging the two their cousin bond grew that day... 

The screen turned black showing that it was the end of that episode Vikings got up and stretched along with yawning it's been a while since they have all eaten so horselover3k made a few tables appear at the front of the room where food lay the villagers got up and started to pick out food from the large variety meanwhile the gang were with hiccup telling him everything was fine with being scared of something and even sharing stories of things their afraid of.

The end for this chapter I managed to make a 200-word story end up with 750 words so that's better than what it was before anyway Cya!