✰ | 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

start: 1/11/2024
finish: still in progress

after a traumatic start of life, Akari, at the ripe age of 15 (1599 years for her) she unknowingly became an adventurer, going on a life mission to save and protect the world from evil. she wonders the world, looking for weak and unprotected people to save and protect from the mysterious evils of the world.

the first thing to be explained in this prologue will be how the world works and all the races. 

the races in this world can be anything, but i will list some possibilities.

⋅elf

⋅dwarf

⋅demon

⋅angel

⋅demi-human

⋅giant

⋅dragon

⋅goblin

⋅centaur

⋅beast man

⋅corpses

⋅undead

⋅dire beast

⋅fae/fairy

⋅gnome

⋅hobbit

⋅human

⋅lizard man/woman

⋅mermaid/merman

⋅siren

⋅orc

⋅slime

⋅whitch/wizard

⋅ghost/spirit

how the world works: if you were to be born in, let's say, the fairy kingdom, you wouldnt be welcomed in the human kingdom or the elf kingdom. but if you were a half breed, you would be welcomed in the place you were born in. demons, angels, demi-humans, elves, fairies/fae were especially hated by the races, mostly the humans. the only exception to being welcomed into the enemy territory, is if you were married into royal blood of the designated kingdom, or if you were a merchant, warier, trader, and/or adventurer, all of them requiring identification. and in this world, animals can live the same length of life as humans, aging the same way. slowly and smally.

more information about how the world works, is that there are gods and goddesses. ones that control the elements, and who can use them. gods will be listed below.

⋅Hydro goddess- Akua

⋅Pyro god- Enji

⋅Anemo goddess- Seifu

⋅Electro goddess- Nari Raiden

⋅Ice goddess- Kori

⋅Earth goddess- Fuji

⋅Light goddess- Akari

⋅Darkness/Abyss god- Yami

⋅Death god- Shinigami

⋅Corpse/Undead goddess- Shikabane

⋅Blood goddess- Chi

⋅Ghost/Spirit god- Ki

⋅Demon and Goblin god- Mamono

⋅Flower goddess- Hanayo