✰ | 𝒜𝓀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉, 𝓈𝒾𝓍

continued back story of Akari at the age of 15, truly being 1599.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continued - 165 years ago

Ayoka is a... BOY?!

i stood there in shock, staring at Ayoka. he had long, brown hair, and ears that stuck out from the top of his head. he was also cute. probably even cuter then Asano. my jaw was dropped, all the way to the ground, my eyes wide. 

"Ayoka?" i spoke out in disbelief. 

Ayoka was standing, he already had his pants on, and he was just putting his shirt on. after he finished putting his shirt on, he looked at me with wide eyes and a big grin. 

Miss Fujimori wasnt done with him yet. she grabbed the feather pen, and did the same thing that she did to my palm, but to the center of his chest. after the contract was done, they glowed, then made my skin tingle.

"ok young man, go to miss Akari." Miss Fujimori slowly spoke, stepping out of the way.

once Miss Fujimori moved, he ran to me, and jumped on me, wrapping his legs and arms around me. he hugged me tightly. "oh, miss Akari!! how i've wanted to speak to you!!" he spoke while nuzzling his face im my chest. 

my face was red now. what was i supposed to do in this situation? "uh-" 

"once i saw you, i knew i couldnt leave you! i didnt know you were a royal!!" he cut me off before i could say anything. Asano came over and had to pry him off of me. 

Ayoka was giggling and smiling, his face being red as well. "oh! miss Akari!!" Ayoka would repeat, over, and over, again and again. 

Asano looked at me with confusion as i got my composure back. "Ayoka, please calm down." i smiled, trying my hardest not to blush at the interaction between us. he was so cute, and he seemed obsessed with me. 

"of course, anything for you, miss Akari!" he immediately calmed down, still looking at me contently. Asano let go of him, and he returned back to my side, hugging my left arm. "it was so sweet of you to come here and form a contract with me!" he continued giggling. 

i smiled awkwardly and looked at Miss Fujimori. "Miss Fujimori, how much do i owe you?" i politely asked, expecting her to say something overly expensive.

"2 silver coins will be enough." she had a smile. "seeing your face was enough payment for me." 

i nod, smiling again. Asano was trying to pull Ayoka off my arm, but he wouldnt budge. "thank you so much for your service!" i give her two silver coins. "i wouldnt know who else to go to for this task. so it is greatly appreciated!"

she gladly takes the two silver coins. "please, be sure to come again sometime soon!"

"of course, thank you so much!" i thank her, and leave with the boys. after we got back out on the streets, Asano gave up, and stopped trying to pull Ayoka off my arm, but it was obvious that it bothered him.

we walked back to the hotel and went up to our hotel room after greeting Daisy, the front office lady. 

when we entered the hotel room, i went into my room, Ayoka still glued to my arm. 

"oh wow, Akari, bringing me to your room huh? thats very quick of you to do, but i like it." he teased, his face going red along with mine.

"what! no! you just wont get off my arm!" i defended myself. "Asano, can you get Ayoka off my arm!? please?!" 

Asano entered my room and helped get Ayoka off my arm. 

"Ayoka, you are not allowed in Miss Akari's room anymore! i forbid it!" Asano spoke to Ayoka as he took him out to the living room 

"you cant say that! only Miss Akari and forbid me from her room!" he protested, trying his best to get out of Asano's grasp to get back wrapped up on my arm.

all i did, was close my bedroom door. after closing the door, and sat on my bed and looked out my window. i looked at the alarm clock, seeing that it was 2:47pm (14:47). 

i sighed and laid down on the bed. i could hear Asano and Ayoka's squabbling.

i closed my eyes for what felt like a second but ended up being the whole rest of the day. 

the next day, when i woke up, Ayoka was wrapped around me. Asano was in a chair next to my bed, his head resting on one of my legs. what the heck is happening? 

it was 5:38am, and i was energized, even with just about 15 hours of sleep. i looked at the date. wait, WHAT? my birthday is in 6 days! omg, im going to be an adult in 6 days! im going to be 16! im excited! 

there was no way i was going back to sleep with this much adrenaline coursing through my veins. but, how was i supposed to get up with Ayoka wrapped around me, and Asano resting on my leg? 

first, i should move my leg out from under Asano's head, then i could figure out something with Ayoka, maybe he could come with me.

i did as planned, i slowly and gently moved my leg out from under Asano's head. i tried to gently move out of Ayoka's grasp, but he woke up. 

"miss Akari?" he yawned. "where are you going so early in the morning?" he looked at me with droopy eyes. he must be very tired. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im gonna end Akari's past here, i am most likely going to add on later, but at the moment, i was to get to the present day.